Guess Jew!

I don't find it offensive, however I also don't find it that funny (no offense). I don't even think Adam, Eve, or Cain would be considered Jewish. I honestly don't know what the various jewish movements would state, but I would say that Abraham is the earliest possible "first jew".

The one exception that made the whole video funnier was

"and monopoly!" as they present the game fully unmodified from its original content. Cuz jews don't need a "jewish" version of the economy *snigger* when the economy IS jewish.

That was pretty much the punchline IMO, obviously they had to add a bit extra to close the joke, but the rest was just leadup.

EDIT-BTW hello i'm jewish.

Edited by SeverIan

Friends at my school used to say i said jew instead of you Lulz.

Anyway this is obviously a joke, but then again some people can't take jokes. (i.e. Over protective parents)

Friends at my school used to say i said jew instead of you Lulz.

Anyway this is obviously a joke, but then again some people can't take jokes. (i.e. Over protective parents)

Most reform jews love anti-semitism though. In fact I would say reform jews are more anti-semitic than the average gentile.

(Note: even if I don't bring it up on here, I take advantage of my position as a jew in my group of mostly non-jews to make holocaust jokes almost daily. I have made people gasp in horror and say "that's horrible" as though it were a dead baby joke.)

EDIT-BTW hello i'm jewish.

Enjoying Pesach? I know I am (decently religious Jew out in Halifax).

It's funny stuff. But I like Elon Gold at the Chabad Telethon more. By the way, Spoon, you also Jewish?

Enjoying Pesach? I know I am (decently religious Jew out in Halifax).

It's funny stuff. But I like Elon Gold at the Chabad Telethon more. By the way, Spoon, you also Jewish?

I am not. I actually really love pesach, it's a great holiday with good food, fun times and I find the passover story to be extremely powerful and moving. I associate the holiday with some of my best memories. But I haven't made any attempt to "maintain" my religion here at Earlham. In fact I don't think I've celebrated any Jewish holiday since coming to Earlham besides the Yom Kippur fast (also, I'm not eating hametz right now). I didn't even get drunk on purim. So...ya, missing pesach right now :( Not eating the bread, but I'm not even making up for it by eating matzah! :(

Enjoying Pesach?

Fuck yeah, blood. I got a ten day vacation for it altogether and I've never partied more in my life. My roommate started drinking at 12:30 PM yesterday, a new personal record.

Edited by Hero

Oh. Lutherans are uber cool. I am a big fan of lutherans. WHOO! Actually, I am under the impression that Martin Luther was rather anti-semitic after a while (originally wanted them to convert and when they didn't convert he got angry) but I still admire the overall ideals of the protestant reformation (especially opening up bible study among those outside the clergy). In Judaism I'm under the impression that the Hasidic movement also made torah study as an activity undertaken by all jews to be a major part of the religion.

^^ post: please undertake to kindly correct any ignorance shown on my part towards any faith rather than assume I am attempting to be hostile in any way.

Edited by SeverIan