Mafia Death Thread

riariadne

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Bizz's game is almost over, I need to get something off my chest. General Spoon, listen up please.

Remember that message you sent me after the whole "Bizz is the detective and I'm a liar for claiming detective" in one of your games? I believe it read like this:

I will tell you the other thing, but if you tell anyone else, you're banned from future mafia games.

The thing would be having everyone send their role PM that they got at the start of the game to a cleared player, under the assumption that the gamemaker copypasted their role text into their PM. If someone's townie PM doesn't match everyone else's, they're mafia, etc.

If you do this, or tell anyone about it, you're banned. Forever.

Now I don't care if I'm banned from your games. Why? Because I was speaking to Bizz (I'm helping her with her next mafia game) and she told me this.

General Spoon pulled something that irritated me

That would've been against the rules wher eI played

Apparently he was making people privately PM him their role PMs

Since you were a "cleared player" because you posted the active/passive role list on the first day (ensuring that you were innocent), you essentially went back on your word [read as hypocrite] and basically cheated to find out who the mafia were by getting all of the innocents give you their role PMs that Bizz sent them. You don't have to be a genius to find out what the problem here is.

Now, I'm not calling you a hypocrite and a cheater (yet). But I want to lay down a few things. Don't pull this kind of stunt again, especially when you told me that I'd be banned if I did it. If you try anything remotely similar to this, a few things will happen.

1. I will get the entire community to boycott your mafia games. I mean, who wants to play with a cheater, right? Once again, not saying that you are.

2. The person running the game won't let you play. Pretty sure that both Ether and Fayt wouldn't want a cheater in their midst of their game while Bizz for sure doesn't.

So please don't pull this kind of stunt again. If you want to mislead people in PMs, go ahead. But don't prove that you are innocent and then tell people that they should send you their role PMs so that you can compile a personal list of who's innocent and who isn't.

Edited by King Russell

To all Mafia players.

My game has just started. If you are dead, please DO NOT discuss anything about roles, alignments, or the like. There are several reasons for doing so. This game is a lot different from previous ones, and it would ruin the game if you talked about stuff relating to my game in this thread or any other. So please DON'T.

Also, the thing I did not want being done was every townie sending their role PM to a clear, who could then find which ones don't match the others. Clearly when everyone has a unique PM, it doesn't work that way.

Edited by General Spoon

Wonderful.

I've updated the first page so now it says that Fayt's round is going on. Also started signups for an FE10 mafia round (when that's going on I'll shut up in here).

Stroke your oversized micropenis induced e-peens more smugface.jpg

Think that lynching someone because he hurt your feelings a bit is smart huh? Hilarious

Absolutely hilarious

Spoon. Russel. You never did do anything except repeat bullshit over and over. You couldn't back any of it up in the end. You just kept repeating it

Not liking the amount of reprieve roles. What, we got a townie who's only purpose is to delay, one or more secret voters, a Mayor and when someone finally does eat it we got a mage and prob'ly a doctor and/or bodyguard.