Speeding Glitch

Ansem

These glitches have happened to me for quite some time. My first one was when i was speeding in FE6 and Ray dodged a bishop who cast a berserk who had a 100% hit on him. The most recent one was yesterday when my Tinny died in FE5. She fell in love with Aless and instead of saying Aless she said Fee. The only one i caught was this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKUKpwUwkiw

Did this ever happen to you?

What...glitches? I see some stats, the same stats, the same stats, some cycling around, and then 500% speed battling.

To be honest, most of those sound like normal glitches to me. Not that I know how to explain them : P

The most recent one was yesterday when my Tinny died in FE5. She fell in love with Aless and instead of saying Aless she said Fee.

Were you playing the English translation? IIRC there are a few dialogue bugs in it, mostly stuff related to lover conversations.

Were you playing the English translation? IIRC there are a few dialogue bugs in it, mostly stuff related to lover conversations.

I was.

The weird thing is that i had a savestate just before she died and when i loaded it she said Aless