26 members have voted

1. 1. DId you miss me

• Yes
    • heck no

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL me! me! I did! Wait who are you? (just wanted you to feel important) but I <3 Est :D so you're pretty awesome.

I am just an emperor who hasn't signed on for a long time

Everything kinda turned to shit when you left, so I'm gonna put down a yeah, even though I didn't know you that well. Or, at all, really.

Everything kinda turned to shit when you left, so I'm gonna put down a yeah, even though I didn't know you that well. Or, at all, really.

was everything really bad without me

was everything really bad without me

OliverxRenning got banned. That was strange and kind of sad. I wouldn't say everything went to sh*t though. I mean the banning wasn't even that bad really.

Also, That Shawn Johnson guy tried to start a war with and kill Red Fox of Fire. He also temporarily took over FFtF. That was random as hell :facepalm:

Well, it was alright at the start, about when I joined Iced's...then it slowly slid down and down...Amelia and Iced had a massive argument about their relationship (can't remember the specifics but I spent the night trying to moderate the thing), newfound rules were argued about and in the last few days it just ... died.

OliverxRenning got banned. That was strange and kind of sad. I wouldn't say everything went to sh*t though. I mean the banning wasn't even that bad really.

Also, That Shawn Johnson guy tried to start a war with and kill Red Fox of Fire. He also temporarily took over FFtF. That was random as hell :facepalm:

did they take over my empire?