Announcement

Phoenix

FFtF NEWS:

With Spetsnaz poster girl Scarlet Enfria Sca-Portrait-Cam.gif

Scarlet: Late last night, after delayed talks, the newly revived Russian Empire finally made its decision regarding the current war. The Emperor released this following statement.

The citizens of the RE must always come first. Their safety and stability is my primary concern. To ensure future stability, and protect the citizens of the Empire as well as our allies abroad, the Empire will side with the Serene Forest Administration in the conflict. All FFtF aggressors will be flagged as enemies, and extremely violent action will be taken against them in the defense of the forest, and FFtF regions.

I will not personally side with Red Fox. That would be sexually bias as Shawn Johnson is apparently male. The best solution for all those involved is to conserve the forest and the FFtF region as best we can while promoting improvement in all areas.

We hope that there will be an end to aggression and a subsequent arms build up of immense proportion in preparation for the next Revolutionist BS uprising. That is all.

Scarlet: So the RE is playing the conservative card huh? Interesting .... In other news, there was a massive attack on a nearby oil refinery. The locals blamed the attack on the RE claiming that Russian Manufactured MiG-29 Fulcrums were seen fleeing the area. The RE stated that the former Soviet Union sold dozens of MiG-29s to nations all across Eastern Europe, Africa, and even Asia. We are either being framed, or our accusers are just idiots. They also stated that blaming the RE is tantamount to blaming Healthcare reform on the republican party.... Well you know what they say, if it's ugly, it's from Briton, if it's weird, it's French, if it's ugly and weird, it's Russian, too bad Russia sells all their stuff to anyone who can afford it :unsure:

Speaking of the RE's troubles, an aerial battle took place shortly after the attack. Two squadrons of F-20s from an unknown faction crossed into RE territory and attacked the closest bordering airstrip. Many feel that this was retaliation for the apparent RE attack on the refinery. The F-20s were very lightly armed however and reports say that they each only carried two AIM-9 Sidewinders. They apparently used up their payloads in the attack, and were unprepared when twenty Su-27 Flankers arrived to intercept them. None of the attackers survived.

F20bank.jpg

And in late breaking news Oujay is back. Love'em or hate him, he's back.

This is FFtF news, and I'm Scarlet Enfria bringing you the latest. And remember, if you've got news that needs posting, let us know :D

I am.

I didn't realize they were in a desert harbor....

Who knows, maybe they do exist somewhere :unsure:

Why is Petrine your poster girl

she is no poster girl she is

DOG'S BREATH

You're obviously not familiar with my palette swapping hobbies :lol:

If you please, follow the third link in my sig.

That's palette swapped? You must be a genius at palette swapping because I didn't notice at all.

The hair is still green, so you not noticing is only a little surprising.

Green hair is nice though, so why would I swap it out? That's why Nephenee is so awesome.

Look at the red trimming on the shirt. It's not red on the actual Petrine sprite, it's golden yellow, and I also cut off some of her hair.

The new country of United Ireland announced it's alliance with Romania today, and announced it will be holding its ground against the new threat.

The spokesman then proceeded to shiv the Queen of England.

Phoenix-darling, where did that pink ribbon go?♥ You were positively pretty with it on your thick black helmet ♥

~Sevvy

EDIT-There's no such thing as FftF news. Everything in FftF is already old.

Edited by SeverIan

The new country of United Ireland announced it's alliance with Romania today, and announced it will be holding its ground against the new threat.

The spokesman then proceeded to shiv the Queen of England.

Ey!! Six Seals cast members give the reports. Send me the news, and I'll post it :angry:

Phoenix-darling, where did that pink ribbon go?♥ You were positively pretty with it on your thick black helmet ♥

~Sevvy

... ... ... ... ... ... :o ... ... ... ... ....

Ey!! Six Seals cast members give the reports. Send me the news, and I'll post it :angry:

My Double Entente, my news.

"Gymnastics isn't a sport...because the Romanians are good at it. Took me a while to think of that one..."

-George Carlin, on baseball, (gridiron) football and basketball being the only three sports.

My Double Entente, my news.

"Gymnastics isn't a sport...because the Romanians are good at it. Took me a while to think of that one..."

-George Carlin, on baseball, (gridiron) football and basketball being the only three sports.

Do that again ... ... I KILL you :angry:

The Irish-Romanian Double Entente has today announced that they take offence to the latest threats to their current Shoe Monkey, Furetchen Arrowroot. Furetchen offered no comment on the threats, beyond revving a chainsaw loudly and belching.

The Irish-Romanian Double Entente has today announced that they take offence to the latest threats to their current Shoe Monkey, Furetchen Arrowroot. Furetchen offered no comment on the threats, beyond revving a chainsaw loudly and belching.

Just saw a lovely Russian Girl dating ad at the top of the thread that calmed me down a bit.

Will let this crap slide for the time being <_<

Great. Given this lease on life, I'm creating a new newspaper company (The Occasional Post) to report on this without risk of evisceration.

Great. Given this lease on life, I'm creating a new newspaper company (The Occasional Post) to report on this without risk of evisceration.

Wait a second... why don't we just work together? Then I don't have to have you shot, and you don't have to explain your untimely death to whatever god you serve :)

You stick with local news, gossip, and politics... I'll stick with foreign relations, faction news, and military related incidents.

I serve Glince, deity of ridiculous luck. Whenever Ross crits something at level -10 with his Hatchet, that's Glince.

Anyway, I accept. As long as politics covers political responses to military, that is.