1. 1. :D

• Mercury
    • Venus
    • Mars
    • Jupiter
    • Saturn
    • Uranus (lol)
    • Neptune

Yeah, what's your favorite planet? Oh, if you didn't know Pluto's not considered a planet anymore.

No jokes please...

Let me make a list by universe

Lylat: Corneria (I would say the one with all the dinosaurs but I can't remember the name)

Star War's: Nar Shadda (despite it's a moon)

hell that's it

F*** YOU!!! PLUTO'S STILL A F***ING PLANET!!!!

My vote's for pluto.

No it ain't. It's, last time I heard, probably a moon of Neptune. You can still want it to be a planet though.

I voted for Venus. It's the planet of beauty and love!

Though I have heard from my father that the news mentioned scientists found a planet far from here that looked like it had life on it because it looked a lot like Earth. I never heard anything else about it. If they're correct, I'd like to vote on that planet instead.

No it ain't. It's, last time I heard, probably a moon of Neptune. You can still want it to be a planet though.

Alright, I may be wrong about it being a planet,(Though I don't think I am,) but it is most certainly NOT a moon of Neptune. It has just as much relationship to Neptune as it does to my ass.

(Sorry, I don't intend to be bitter about this, but it's the little things that don't matter that really get to me.)

Sorry Lyle, they confirmed like two years ago that Pluto is considered a drawf planet. So that technically makes it so that Pulto can't be considered a planet

No, it's definitely not a moon of Neptune, otherwise it'd have to orbit Neptune.

They say it's a dwarf planet.

I say... that's not a moon... it's a battle station!

OMG it's the Death Star

Then yell at NASA not us

*Goes to Florida. Yells at Nasa.*

Well, remeber the rover incident? When they measured in Feet but programmed the robot in meters. So then the robot ended up 50 feet under the surface of Mars?

If they're stupid enough to do that, then are they really capable of deciding which is a planet and which isn't?

Aren't there like... a shit load of little ice balls around the same size as Pluto in an area around Pluto?

Archived