I am a frickin' hippie

Oh shit does this make me a hippy? WAIT, HOLD ON, I like meat. Phew.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'd be dangerously close to being a hippie myself if it weren't for being a carnivorous capitalist.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'd be dangerously close to being a hippie myself if it weren't for being a carnivorous capitalist.

It's impossible to be a vegetarian capitalist, considering you need to eat poor people!

Drugs are fucking hilariously awesome and I encourage you all to take them. No, I can't ACTUALLY attest to the awesomeness of taking drugs MYSELF, but I know quite a few people who take drugs and they absolutely love it! Therefore, you should all take drugs! My logic is infallible.

Shoes are gay because they cost money...

wait... doesn't drugs cost money too?..

Nvm, don't worry about it.

you're not thinking about that movie about Amsterdam, are you? because it's not like everyone here in Holland is like that~

wait, or was the movie about Rotterdam, can't remember~

Edited by whase

you're not thinking about that movie about Amsterdam, are you? because it's not like everyone here in Holland is like that~

Am I that predictable? >__>

Yes, I was gonna make a bad stereotype joke, but decided against it, because it didn't meet my high standards of quality.

Sandals for life. Preach on.

*supports*

I'm sorry. I have a weak spot for such girls.

No man. They're totally free. I can give you a discount too. Everyone's trying them, man.

More than one pair of shoes = unnecessary and unfun.

Drugs apparently = ohgodthisisamazing

THEREFORE, drugs are a better use of money than shoes. That being said, I still probably wouldn't spend my money on drugs.

This large, conspicious, non-native bush is not illegal. What d'you mean, there's a homeless guy licking it?

If that bush is on fire, I suggest you put it out, quick.

It causes people to have delusions that some god is talking to them.

I've bought pies before from the school canteen. Not...that bad, as in I did manage to eat them and was still willing to buy another like three weeks later, albeit in a CMOT Dibbler pie fashion.

I've bought pies before from the school canteen. Not...that bad, as in I did manage to eat them and was still willing to buy another like three weeks later, albeit in a CMOT Dibbler pie fashion.

8]

Veggies make for a healthy colon! YAY COLONS!

YAY COLONS!!!!

I'm vegetarian so I have a beautiful colon.

now that's something I agree on!

sometimes I think girls only wear those things so that if you don't give them what they want, they can stab you :blink:

Sometimes.

But IMO shoes really make your outfit. i.e. tee + jeans + sneakers = meh. but tee + jeans + amazing 4inch heels = HOTHOTHOTHOT *droool*

they're not that painful. You get used to it.