I am a frickin' hippie

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chen is losing her novelty you geek. Cut it out.

It's funny because Chen will be posted in retaliation to this, presumably

I don't get it. What about SF attracts every orientation of female except completely heterosexual females

I'd raise my hand, but I'm sufficiently disinterested in sex in general that I'm not sure I actually qualify.

~reiterates that high heels are instruments of torture~ plus, being 5'10" is generally bad enough, heels'll put me at 6' (with an increased chance of falling down.) Do not want. >_<

You can take Chen when you pry her from my cold dead hands.

Oh fine I didn't want you to fulfil my prophecy anyway :(

A Greek (or poss. Turkish) traditional food-thing. Ideally, you dip pide bread into it.

Specifically, Hummus contains chickpeas (Garbanzo beans), olive oil, and ground sesame (I cannot recall the name of it). In addition, it usually contains lemon juice as well and may have garlic in it.

A Greek (or poss. Turkish) traditional food-thing.

Oh my God what? Greek? Greek? You little [profanity] Westerner! It is NOT Greek OR Turkish! It's an Arabic dish!

Specifically, Hummus contains chickpeas (Garbanzo beans), olive oil, and ground sesame (I cannot recall the name of it). In addition, it usually contains lemon juice as well and may have garlic in it.

Yeah it's made with boiled, softened chickpeas, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt and tahina (the ground sesame thing). Any other variation is either something local or some new fangled invention. You can also substitute chickpeas with a variety of other things, like squash or pumpkins, though preparing those is different.

Anyway, Kiryn, I can make the greatest hummus in the world. Would you like some? If you ate the one I make, you will never call the thing you eat "hummus" again.

I'd raise my hand, but I'm sufficiently disinterested in sex in general that I'm not sure I actually qualify.

~reiterates that high heels are instruments of torture~ plus, being 5'10" is generally bad enough, heels'll put me at 6' (with an increased chance of falling down.) Do not want. >_<

Taller than me. Not sure if want. :unsure:

Anyway, Kiryn, I can make the greatest hummus in the world. Would you like some? If you ate the one I make, you will never call the thing you eat "hummus" again.

I would take you up on the offer, except for A) the distancey thing and 2) the fact that if I end up not being able to eat the hummus here, I'll rapidly start running out of food options...

Psh, distance? Supply? You speak of irrelevant things. I will send them to you by email and then set up shop so you can buy from me everyday. But! For you, I'll give a special discount!

Edited by Robin Mask

You girls really have drawn the short end of the stick in society. Whereas I can barely find any disadvantages at being a tall guy. 9D

Meant to type 8D but typed up 9D instead. IT IS THE NEXT LEVEL.

I would take you up on the offer, except for A) the distancey thing and 2) the fact that if I end up not being able to eat the hummus here, I'll rapidly start running out of food options...

Mail.

Psh, distance? Supply? You speak of irrelevant things. I will send them to you by email...

Great minds think alike.

But! For you, I'll give a special discount!

In Fireman language, that means he'll raise the prices; just for you.

Edited by Fireman

*cough* S'rry.

You just got a good old Fertile Crescent smackdown.

Well, actually, maybe not.

Nightmare, do you live in the West of your country?

Edited by ZXValaRevan

WHO'S A GOOD LITTLE HIPPIE?

AND WHO'S A GOOD LITTLE NOT-COMPLETELY HETEROSEXUAL FEMALE/WEIRD GUY?

:awesome:

WHY I AM A GOOD LITTLE HOMOSEXUAL HIPPIE!

Why yes. yes I am. 8D

You girls really have drawn the short end of the stick in society. Whereas I can barely find any disadvantages at being a tall guy. 9D

Here are several disadvantages for being tall:

You hit your head on things.

You annoy people in movie theatres.

In zombie apocalypses you wouldn't be able to hide in little closets and they'll find you.

If you're walking outside during a thunderstorm lightning would strike you.

You can't play in bouncy castles anymore.

being short is so much better. right? right? :'(

On the plus side, I can reach things, and long strides give me some sort of running speed. On the minus side, it's farther to fall (big disadvantage for someone whose ankles have a tendency to give out randomly) and I'm still taller than a large number of the guys I know. (Like, half. And I'm in college now. And yes, that guy is shorter than me. Argh.) ...About even I guess?