Princess Kilvas

Ok, I edited some old mugs.

Cless.

729ibq.gif

I fixed the hair and armor a little bit

Toa's request, Tashi

sqteeu.gif

Fixed the hair, eyes, and shoulder.

Back to the Sannin. I'll also provide the pictures I used for reference.

Jiraiya

2w7o0w7.gif

Fixed the headband and Hair a little bit.

Reference:

33biixi.jpg

Tsunade

ocm4k.gif

Fixed the hair and shoulder.

Reference:

fel4w7.jpg

Orochimaru

4kef6g.gif

Fixed the Jawbone

Reference:

29f80fo.jpg

the bangs look clunky overall. and the eyes look awkward. and her left shoulder looks out of place

that's all i can think of suggestions. pretty good spriting, but it could do with some polishing! much better than what i could have done, anyways!

Thanks. It's a he BTW....XD

One thing has been bugging me...who's the guy TLS requested?

I have a feeling I know but...

It's Tashi from TQFTHH art I made awhile back. XD

Edited by Princess Kilvas

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... thanks for posting your references, but that now will prove to be your undoing! lol. Now I can join in picking the sprites apart. :lol:

Ok, I edited some old mugs.

Tsunade

ocm4k.gif

Fixed the hair and shoulder.

Reference:

fel4w7.jpg

Seriously, only problems I have is this lady... and no, she doesn't own me money. :P

Her face is much more rounded in the anime than it is in your sprite. It'd probably prove a pain - I don't know - but you gotta give her slightly chubbier cheeks. A slightly lesser incline to her breast-line thing is also need. Lastly, you should try to add in her necklace, if you can, since her upper chest seems too naked without it. Alternatively, you can always completely ignore me and not change a thing.

I'll let the others pick the rest of this batch of sprites apart... my work here is done.

Edited by Bohemund

Well... thanks for posting your references, but that now will prove to be your undoing! lol. Now I can join in picking the sprites apart. :lol:

Seriously, only problems I have is this lady... and no, she doesn't own me money. :P

Her face is much more rounded in the anime than it is in your sprite. It'd probably prove a pain - I don't know - but you gotta give her slightly chubbier cheeks. A slightly lesser incline to her breast-line thing is also need. Lastly, you should try to add in her necklace, if you can, since her upper chest seems too naked without it. Alternatively, you can always completely ignore me and not change a thing.

I'll let the others pick the rest of this batch of sprites apart... my work here is done.

Alright, I'll try that.

And the necklace isn't supposed to be there. She doesn't have it anymore...XD

Alright, I'll try that.

And the necklace isn't supposed to be there. She doesn't have it anymore...XD

Ok, then scratch my last comment.

As for the left side of her chest, I just noticed that her shirt (?) collar-thing isn't forming a V like in the picture, instead you have it falling down straight (actually exposing too much of her breast). You need to have it curving over more.

Ok, I edited Tsunade a little more.

1zmpguc.gif

fixed the cheeks and shirt a little.

I need more comments on the others people...XD

Still think my Tsunade is better.... :lol:

Jiraiya seems very good, only thing I would say is that his shirt's shadow color is a little too similar to its normal/overall color. It doesn't look like it is shaded when given a quick glace. I suppose I can say the same of Tsunade, too, now that I am looking for it.

This may just be my monitor though, someone else's opinion would be needed for comfirmation.

Still think my Tsunade is better.... :lol:

Jiraiya seems very good, only thing I would say is that his shirt's shadow color is a little too similar to its normal/overall color. It doesn't look like it is shaded when given a quick glace. I suppose I can say the same of Tsunade, too, now that I am looking for it.

This may just be my monitor though, someone else's opinion would be needed for comfirmation.

I'd love to add more shading, but I have to keep them under 15 colors. These are for a hack of mine.

Considering they're for a hack, doesn't that already make them FE-styled? You know, it isn't that hard to shade more without using more than 15 colours. Fire Emblem artists can, so I think you can, too.

Felt like posting my edited version of Tsunade. I'm not good at shading, but I believe I hit all points of interest that were bugging me.

poriri.gif

Sorry for the bright background... I have no program to make it transparent.

Edited by Bohemund

Ok, one mug.

A request from Toa, Great Saiyman.

7885.gif

I really enjoyed making this one. Making this mug brought back memories...XD

And since it's Valentine's AKA Single's Awarness Day. I decided to post a Brawl inspired V-day pic that I drew last year.

16lzj11.jpg

It's not photoshopped or anything. Just colored pencils. Happy Valentine's to you all.

Felt like posting my edited version of Tsunade. I'm not good at shading, but I believe I hit all points of interest that were bugging me.

poriri.gif

Sorry for the bright background... I have no program to make it transparent.

Giffy works very well for making backgrounds transparent.

And since it's Valentine's AKA Single's Awarness Day.

LOL

Happy Valentine's to you all.

How funny... doubt you'd get a "Happy Valentine's" in return (which you didn't). Neither did I in the thread I posted right after midnight yesterday.

Giffy works very well for making backgrounds transparent.

I'll live with leaving it purple... I just wanted to show up Princess's sprite-work. Thanks though. I assume it's some kind of free program? (Can always have a future use...)

• 2 weeks later...
His hair actually looks one solid color on my screen. The other two look alright, I guess. I've never watched Naruto.

No that's the problem, I mean. As in, you can't tell them apart.

Ok, edited Temari.

9q9z0i.gif

And Soren

904whe.gif

I tried to make the hair a little brighter..

And a sprite requests from Bohemund. A Female Lance Lord.

2yzh0rb.gif

I wasn't sure what colors you wanted...so I just kept it as Eirika. XD

And an art request for AceNoctali

http://i40.tinypic.com/2cy4opw.png

Linked for size..

EDIT: And since I found them today, I figured now would be a good time to post the pics of some Brawl cookies I made back for Brawl's release. XD

http://i43.tinypic.com/1zmmdyu.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/105wtwo.jpg

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2guhbgp&s=5

also linked for size...

Your art or works never cease to amaze me, Princess. I enjoyed the Eirika lancer sprite. XD

The cookies look yummy, did they taste good? *Wanted a cookie*

I just can't wait to see what you come up with for Rad. ^^

Keep up the good drawing.