A Princess' Art Gallery

Princess Kilvas

Ahhh....not much really, like in the $10-$20 range?...I have to talk to my Dad about it..

It would probably depend on the complexity of the picture. Like a single shot of one character like the ones for the people in TQFTHH could go as low as 5 bucks. But massive group shots could go for about 20 bucks.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you except Wii points?

Yes. but maybe not all the time...

It would probably depend on the complexity of the picture. Like a single shot of one character like the ones for the people in TQFTHH could go as low as 5 bucks. But massive group shots could go for about 20 bucks.

Ahh...maybe...I don't know...I have to talk to my Dad about it...

Yes. but maybe not all the time...

Ahh...maybe...I don't know...I have to talk to my Dad about it...

On a personal note, will you be charging me for the pic I asked you to make for me before? It's fine if you will, I just want to know.

On a personal note, will you be charging me for the pic I asked you to make for me before? It's fine if you will, I just want to know.

Uhh...um......I don't know!! I HAVE TO TALK TO MY DAD ABOUT IT! BUT HE IS ON A BUSINESS TRIP! SO I CAN"T ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS RIGHT NOW!!! D:

• 2 weeks later...
*Bumps*

*Didn't read topic* Okay.. so original characters cost money, but copyrighted ones don't? Do I have that right? Also, I would be willing to pay..probably, depending on how I am doing at the time.

Yes. That's right. I take Wii points too. And I'm going to talk to my mom about me using her Paypal account.

I think I'll show you guys the stages of my art (cuz i'm bored XD)....Now watch..as a bring art to life!!!

This is how the Pit doodle started out....

STAGE 1: The Lines

2qno8s8.jpg

First it starts out as circles and lines

STAGE 2: The Sketch

vfb6e8.jpg

This is what it looks like after a couple of hours

STAGE 3: The Line Art

20kyumc.jpg

Then it's scanned and this is done in photoshop.

STAGE 4: The Result

245delw.jpg

Then the final result. This is done in photoshop as well.

And that's how it's done!! XD

I was thinking I'll make a video of me acctually drawing aomething and putting it on YouTube..

I think I'll show you guys the stages of my art (cuz i'm bored XD)....Now watch..as a bring art to life!!!

This is how the Pit doodle started out....

STAGE 1: The Lines

First it starts out as circles and lines

STAGE 2: The Sketch

This is what it looks like after a couple of hours

STAGE 3: The Line Art

Then it's scanned and this is done in photoshop.

STAGE 4: The Result

Then the final result. This is done in photoshop as well.

And that's how it's done!! XD

I was thinking I'll make a video of me acctually drawing aomething and putting it on YouTube..

Wow, you're really good at painting!

Thanks...but I acctually can't paint at all....XD I do all the coloring on the computer.

But you did the sketch by hand, right? I've tried to do like you did a couple of times, but it turns out awful!

I was about five when I did it the last time, but still...!

Yes, it is a pain. XD

But I watched a video on YouTube to learn how to use Photoshop.

Youtube: The new how-to guide to do almost anything.

No I'm serious, if it weren't for youtube I wouldn't have beaten Golden Sun, because I got so terrbily fuckin lost.

Youtube: The new how-to guide to do almost anything.

No I'm serious, if it weren't for youtube I wouldn't have beaten Golden Sun, because I got so terrbily fuckin lost.

Yeah, Youtube taught me how to use an animation program I got.

• 4 weeks later...

IMPORTANT INFO

about art...

Requesting.

1. You can ask for up to 3 pictures at once.

2. Please give as many details as possible, it makes it easier for me with the more details I have. EX:

Name:

Pose:

Skin:

Hair:

Hair Style:

Eyes:

Height:

Weight:

Cloths:

Weapons (if any):

Other (if any, jewelry, wings, scars, tatoo's, etc.):

ALSO: Picture references help alot.

3. DO NOT ask me when your request(s) will be done. Like, "Where's my picture(s)?" or "When will be request(s) be finished?". I don't know, I have things to do in real life as well as a ton of my projects. This adds to the stress. I assure you your picture(s) will be done, please be patient. If you keep asking over and over and over again... I will drop your request(s). Unless you need the picture done by a specific time. (EX: "I need a picture before Christmas!" Or something llike that.) Then I will try to get it done as soon as I can.

Priceing

Here are the prices for requested art:

Single Character art(s): $5

Group shot(s) with 2-4 characters: $15

Group shot(s) with 5 or more characters: $20

Or...something like that..

Paying

For Single character art(s) and Group shots (2-4), But for Group shots (5+), I take paypal. But unfortunatly, I don't not have paypal at the moment. But soon...

NOTE:

I only charge for OC characters. I will take requests for Copyrighted characters, but don't expect it to be done anytime soon.

I believe that's it...I might add to this later on...but that's all I can think of for now! :D

!!!!-IMPORTANT-!!!!

I DO NOT ACCEPT WII POINTS ANYMORE!!!

Edited by Sheena Fujibayashi

DO NOT ask me when your request(s) will be done. Like, "Where's my picture(s)?" or "When will be request(s) be finished?". I don't know, I have things to do in real life as well as a ton of my projects. I assure you your picture(s) will be done, please be patient. If you keep asking over and over and over again... I will drop your request(s).

:blink:

*Feels terrible.*

I iz sorry....