Wow really?

Anyone seen my about me page? I added the last line just now. Not lying, I was tired of sitting down when I was having my coffee and just skipped out of the room yelling "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and eventually I forced myself to sit back down and I checked to see that I my mug was empty (I did frown too). I realized this was exactly what I put down in my "About me" page.

I can't sit still. I tried to quit swinging my legs when I was sitting and then soon one of them twitched.

Not good. =D Cause I don't always get hyper from coffee.

I'm a super fast typer.

Sadly it's so beautiful out that I can't really stick on here long I just asked to be on here for a couple minutes so I'll be going real real real real soon. (I typed "real real real real" super duper fast. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Edited by Freohr Datia

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its weird, when i drink coffee i get depressed... I meant I wanted the mentality rather than the substance :P

Oh ok. Aw.

Ah I'm getting dizzy now.

I probably have to get off now. See ya everybodyz

I feel like I'm the only person who never took to coffee. I hate its taste and no, adding cream or milk does nothing to alleviate the nastiness. I'm gonna look so out-of-lace in my inevitable dead-end job as a cubicle guy.

I feel like I'm the only person who never took to coffee. I hate its taste and no, adding cream or milk does nothing to alleviate the nastiness. I'm gonna look so out-of-lace in my inevitable dead-end job as a cubicle guy.

I hate coffee too, but I'm expecting a "you're young. Your tastes will mature" response to this.

You're not the only one. I've never found coffee particularly good. I have always found the idea of there being so many different forms of it interesting in a way, but as a daily practice I don't think I'll ever get into coffee.

It's the same case with tea.

Tea's disgusting. I used to hate coffee, but I was one who was fine when I added suger/milk/cream.

Laced with Crack Cocaine, apparently.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD= NOOO!!! HOW COULD HE BE ON TO ME?!?!?! WHAT DID I DO WRONG???

You must have a pretty low caffeine tolerance.

But it rarely happens to me! =/

... Does caffeine make you sleepy though? :unsure:

Edited by Freohr Datia

Tea's disgusting. I used to hate coffee, but I was one who was fine when I added suger/milk/cream.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD= NOOO!!! HOW COULD HE BE ON TO ME?!?!?! WHAT DID I DO WRONG???

But it rarely happens to me! =/

... Does caffeine make you sleepy though? :unsure:

It does make you tired, after you crash.

It does make you tired, after you crash.

If that's all it takes then it either makes me super hyper, makes me sleepy (not after a crash it's when I don't even have one), or (which is most of the time) does nothing.

Same here. Except that I don't drink ANY caffeinated beverage, be it tea, coffee, soda (though I will drink caffeine-free soda), or the like.

But I do it because I'm trying to prevent migraines, which are the result of my consuming caffeine.

I'm hopping aboard this "no likey coffee" bandwagon. Not sure whether it's me not just liking the taste in general or just being a health nut. It is my goal to live forever.