Fayt Zelpher's Mafia Game.

Fayt Zelpher

If I don't get a single vote during the next day phase, it will be Survivor all over again. Boston Rob tries to take out Russell and the next vote after Rob goes, Russell gets 0 votes.

Its a shame that nobody cares.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes you think that?

I don't know. I was going to mention believing Crysta might have had one too, but Crysta is dead now!

I have a question for Fayt.

If the Wizard gets targeted to kill the same night that he revives someone, what happens?

He gets to revive someone (or multiple people, if he has multiple potions on hand) before he dies. In addition, he will get to see that he dies that night as well.

He gets to revive someone (or multiple people, if he has multiple potions on hand) before he dies. In addition, he will get to see that he dies that night as well.

So, it's possible that the Wizard may be dead, correct?

Crysta was killed by the mafia and the serial killer survived... crap we probably lost a townie...

As of right now, I'm going to put a vote on Bizzonly because she voted for Furetchen during the last day phase. My vote changes as new info comes in.

Edited by cheezperson

Dude, I was really hoping people wouldn't start thinking of the Furetchen thing in that kind of sense..

Me voting him was completely random (and also because I have a weird state of mind and remember he was the one who was reading my choral mafia game for the story which is completely unrelated to this, tee hee) and him dying tonight was like a conspiracy to make me look funny or something

I just realized that I'm a confirmed town now. Protective role, please take note.

Sorry man, I don't believe you. What if the Wizard revived a Mafia member? We'll never know and the Wizard isn't allowed to roleclaim.

Also, I'm pretty sure that we've already lost a Seer. I need to reanalyze the flavour text but like I said, I'm pretty sure.

Sorry man, I don't believe you. What if the Wizard revived a Mafia member? We'll never know and the Wizard isn't allowed to roleclaim.

Also, I'm pretty sure that we've already lost a Seer. I need to reanalyze the flavour text but like I said, I'm pretty sure.

That's what I was thinking! There were supposed to be two and we only heard from one, so either one wanted to hang low or one of them is dead alreadyy

Changed the flavor text slightly. I did not mean to imply that any of the seers had or had not died...

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

Changed the flavor text slightly. I did not mean to imply that any of the seers had or had not died...

It still doesn't change the fact that only 1 seer responded during the night phase rather than 2. Unless that person is dumb (which I shouldn't count out based on the past history of most people here), I can't think of a single reason why they wouldn't respond, especially when you waited extra for all the orders.

It still doesn't change the fact that only 1 seer responded during the night phase rather than 2. Unless that person is dumb (which I shouldn't count out based on the past history of most people here), I can't think of a single reason why they wouldn't respond, especially when you waited extra for all the orders.

Because only one person had died long enough for the vision to go through... I can't reveal the role of someone who's still alive, now can I? That'd be unfair on multiple accounts.

night 0 flavor durr

Do you have any real proof of Spoon being the Seer or are you just blowing smoke out of your ass? Probably number 2 because last I checked, there was nothing that said anything about him being the Seer (Spoon was killed by the mafia).