grrrrrrrrr filters

Nightmare

Clearly, your responses are to mislead me from the truth and to hide your own crimes. But perhaps you have forgotten that my defences are impregnable, my style is impetuous. If you truly are innocent, then you will tell us that one piece you hide with such fear, faking in your boots!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly, your responses are to mislead me from the truth and to hide your own crimes. But perhaps you have forgotten that my defences are impregnable, my style is impetuous. If you truly are innocent, then you will tell us that one piece you hide with such fear, faking in your boots!

Mike Tyson was not a disembodied head, although I'm sure he created a few of them. You will not fool me! I said that the original was almost a full body shot, except part of my arms and legs were cut off from the photo. You would have said I was a torso! That last part was a low blow too; it was a typo! I will forever fake in my boots now that I have made such a silly typo.

However, I will be watching you from now on and will make fun of all of your typos too :o!

So that's what it's all about. You are a torso looking for a head, and what head better than mine? By the way, you really are faking in your boots. Faking testimony and evidence, that is. I'm Alexander the Great, you're not Alexander, and I have won this trial.

Edited by Robin Mask

So that's what it's all about. You are a torso looking for a head, and what head better than mine? By the way, you really are faking in your boots. Faking testimony and evidence, that is. I'm Alexander the Great, you're not Alexander, and I have won this trial.

I did not fake any evidence for I did not present any! I have only pointed out that you are a disembodied head and have extended my hand to your species so that you may be a part of our world as well. Disembodied heads are very rude, is something that I have noticed. If I were a torso looking for a head, how would I even be able to see what I am typing?! Clearly I am fullbodied and you are a head with a napoleon complex.

Nightmare says (4:52 PM):

*I have no idea how a request topic turned into this

Tangerine says (4:53 PM):

*Me either

Tangerine says (4:55 PM):

*We need to think of a way to resolve this now

Nightmare says (4:55 PM):

*Haha

*I have no idea how

Tangerine says (4:55 PM):

*Hm

Tangerine says (4:56 PM):

*We have to learn a life lesson

Tangerine says (4:57 PM):

*Otherwise it will not be a real ending

Nightmare says (4:57 PM):

*What kind of lesson can we learn from this?

Tangerine says (4:57 PM):

*Plenty of things, I bet!

Nightmare says (4:58 PM):

*Never trust torsos

Tangerine says (4:58 PM):

*Never trust heads

Nightmare says (4:58 PM):

*Hmmmmmmmmmph

We have come to a conclusion.

Edited by Tangerine