grrrrrrrrr filters

Nightmare

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But your location says England. There's no England in Iran. :blink:

Well, now all the website-blocking makes sense. But it seems you found a good link on the first page so that's good. I wonder what's up with Iran and image hosting sites...

i had a teacher who was from iran. he taught me geometry.

apparently he was exiled because he didn't support something or the other. i forget the details.

I remember you telling me about him and something about you writing your ts like crosses. Or was that another teacher?

yeah, he was the same.

he also almost died cause his cholesterol levels were too high. those burritos are the bane of his existence, but he still won't stop eating them.

Aw, I missed the guessing game. I am disappointed.

You were disqualified anyway because you knew the answer!

yeah, he was the same.

he also almost died cause his cholesterol levels were too high. those burritos are the bane of his existence, but he still won't stop eating them.

Damn, I'm so hungry now...I want burritos too.

You were disqualified anyway because you knew the answer!

Psh, rules! I wasn't sure if you actually lived in Iran after your recent revelation of being a dumb head though. I thought you might have lived in an underground colony of your species and that is why you are having Internet problems.

Psh, rules! I wasn't sure if you actually lived in Iran after your recent revelation of being a dumb head though. I thought you might have lived in an underground colony of your species and that is why you are having Internet problems.

she has a point

There is nothing to admit, nothing to fear. All is in...your head. Or perhaps you are a disembodied head incapable of speech and you are looking for a soul mate? It all makes sense once you look at it this way. Consider how the most prominent feature of your only available picture is your head. You can easily Photoshop that head onto a random body you found, or a random body you killed. The facial hair is, also, a way to distract our eyes and our mind from the truth.

There is nothing to admit, nothing to fear. All is in...your head. Or perhaps you are a disembodied head incapable of speech and you are looking for a soul mate? It all makes sense once you look at it this way. Consider how the most prominent feature of your only available picture is your head. You can easily Photoshop that head onto a random body you found, or a random body you killed. The facial hair is, also, a way to distract our eyes and our mind from the truth.

Ah, but you are mistaken! The original picture of me was larger and I made it that way during editing because it was too large for my liking! Headshots are way better too, heads are just plain nice. If I were a disembodied head such as you, I would be a part of your colony, as you have told me there is only a single colony in the world. Look around with the eyes that are a part of your disembodied head and your questions will be answered. Also I have a NECK!

Don't you talk about my awesome mustache as if it were fake either. It's REAL! I swear :(.

EDIT: I have removed a part of this post that you would use to say I am a torso with no legs.

Edited by Tangerine

Not one, but two court offences! You are lying under oath, as I have never told you anything about a colony, and you removed a vital part of the argument! I demand a reprimand.

I have not taken an oath! How dare you lie so blatantly! You told me that you only have one colony and that you change location from time to time, don't try to pull the proverbial wool over my eyes :o! For even more details, the last place your colony of disembodied heads lived was not as exciting as the one you are living in now and that is straight from your mouth!

I removed a part of it that was not relevant and would only be taken advantage of by your scheming mind!