Reinfleche's FE10 Mafia

riariadne

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That wasn't my point.

Besides you're still on page 1 with 1 less signup.

EDIT: Okay page 2 and the same amount now.

Edited by Lightning

Signups close Tuesday, May 11th. If you want to sign up due so before then. If there are less than 20 players I will end up removing some special roles, just as a warning.

The game itself will start the Thursday after Bizz's second game ends. Why Thursday? Because that's right before the weekend, when I have the most free time, so I will be able to manage the game better.

Edited by Lightning

A couple of things to say.

Signups end Monday, May 17th, at 5:00 PM EST. I'm tired of people cutting off my game and saying "this one's right after Ether's" because it's kinda lame.

The game starts Thursday, May 20th, at 5:00 PM EST. That's just after I'm done with homework and then I have the whole weekend, giving me ideal time to run the game.

This might seem a bit early, but my homework clears up a bit mid may so it'll make the game run a lot smoother.

also bump

Edited by Lightning

New sign-up and starting changes:

Signup's close Friday, May 7th, at 3:00 PM.

The game starts Friday, May 7th, whenever I can distribute the roles.

Any questions can be PM'd to me.

Edited by Lightning

Ragnell

I'm signing up. This is my first mafia game, but I'll give it a shot. Lightning, could you by chance give a rundown of all the different character's special abilities? I'd rather not dig through all the different variations of the game to find the specific roles you're using (I meant the ones you're renaming, like Miller, Detective, etc).

... Yeah, that's pretty much exactly it.

That means 20 people are signed up and the round will work as planned. If there are more people, their might be a few more special roles (probably within the mafia seeing as they only have godfather and generic lackys, which is kinda lame).