A Very Important Question

Ragnell

Pirates vs. Ninjas  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight?

• Pirates
    • Ninjas

Who would win in a fight, assuming there are equal numbers of each, and they have average weapons for their occupation?

This is life-or-death important.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ninjas would double attack and have superior avoid. Pirates would have more strength and HP. However, since pirates are going to be weighed down and have WTD (Because Ninjas are skilled in swords while pirates use axes), Ninjas win.

The fact that ninjas are cooler in general doesn't hurt this argument either.

Real ninjas are extremely adept fighters, using stealth and deception tactics (among other things) to get an advantage over their opponent. If the opponents aren't very skilled, they won't even need stealth and deception (most pirates fall into this). Just look up actual ninjas on Youtube; I assure you, the ninjas depicted in almost all of fiction are only ninjas in name. Real ones are capable of amazing feats of skill, like running on walls, back flipping up a cliff, wall climbing, disappearing into thin air and many other things, instead of things like magic (hi Naruto).

Though pirates are pretty skilled themselves, they're not on the same level as ninjas. Even pirate captains aren't skilled enough for a ninja. Yes, a single ninja can take out an entire ship of pirates. So pirates versus an equal amount of ninjas wouldn't even stand a chance.

Ninjas would double attack and have superior avoid. Pirates would have more strength and HP. However, since pirates are going to be weighed down and have WTD (Because Ninjas are skilled in swords while pirates use axes), Ninjas win.

I know you're doing it FE style here, but actual pirates used swords more than axes. I'm not even sure if they used axes at all.

I know you're doing it FE style here, but actual pirates used swords more than axes. I'm not even sure if they used axes at all.

That's probably true. But alas, like I said, ninjas are still cooler than pirates in any case and so will get my vote anyway.

pirates are only good in big numbers and in attacking innocents

ninja's are skilled in sneaking up on people and evading, taking out whole groups of enemies without taking any scratch at all

simple choice here~

I can't be the only pirate supporter here, can I?

C'mon we're slowly making a comeback :D

The 19th of September is national speak like a pirate day, failbook has pirate language and I haven't even mentioned the Vikings

C'mon we're slowly making a comeback :D

The 19th of September is national speak like a pirate day, failbook has pirate language and I haven't even mentioned the Vikings

It's actually international talk like a pirate day.

And it's the day after my birthday too.

But I'm still voting for ninjas.

The fact that my dad is from Chicago and is a Bears fan (and therefore hates the Vikings) doesn't help either.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

You got it all wrong. It's robot pirates on Pterodactyl mounts, and zombie ninjas on T-Rex mounts.

Ah so thats where the design for Ridley came from ;)

Edited by mikethfc

It would practically be a tie, with ninjas winning.

Ninjas can do all their running around stuff but all pirates need to do is stand in one place swinging their weapon in the general direction of the nearest ninja and they could probably get quite a few kills off

edit: man how did I accidentally hit tab enter

Edited by Hikarusa

It depends on if it's at sea or land.

On land, it's a crushing victory for the Ninja's.

At sea, it's a slightly less crushing victory for the Ninja's

Ninjas have special stealth swimming techniques too. Ships are just a smaller "land" so it wouldn't make much of a difference, I don't think.

Ninjas can do all their running around stuff but all pirates need to do is stand in one place swinging their weapon in the general direction of the nearest ninja and they could probably get quite a few kills off

Actually, blindly swinging wouldn't do them any good. Ninjas are extremely good at avoiding hits, especially when it comes to weapons. I've seen a video of a ninja master trying to hit his student with a pole but he couldn't land a single hit. The student's evasion was ridiculously swift.

I'd love to see an FE hack of pirates (Berserkers) vs. Ninjas (assassins).... ON A BOAT

and have it spiced up with some of the pirates having swordslayers, 'twould be righteous

Well,it depends.Pirates do have firearms on their side,and a flintlock can easily pierce an unarmoured opponent.The grenado covers a large radius,and can stun a ninja,if not outright kill him,giving the pirate time to kill him with a gun or the cutlass.While i'm not voting for pirates persay,I do believe they they have been unfairly represented.