Ten hours

Pride

Let's say, for whatever reason, that you will die in exactly ten hours from the time you read this.

Nothing can save you, there's no way to stop it or extend your time.

What would you do with that time?

Sit here and carry on with my day since I don't know I'm dying. You never gave a cause.

I'd probably be eating a nice breakfast too. I should be awake again in ten hours.

But screw that, that's boring. I'd be robbing stores of things I don't need and don't want just so police can waste their time chasing me. 8D

Edited by Sirona

Sit here and carry on with my day since I don't know I'm dying. You never gave a cause.

I'd probably be eating a nice breakfast too. I should be awake again in ten hours.

But screw that, that's boring. I'd be robbing stores of things I don't need and don't want just so police can waste their time chasing me. 8D

And that's the part where I steal all of that stolen crap from you, right? :awesome:

...why can't you do that before you die?

Some people prefer to have it that way.

Spend it talking to people who really matter to me. Get my story/game ideas and files in order to give them to people who can deal with them reasonably. Post farewell messages and close my online accounts. Clean up computer, figure out who to give it to. Burn journal, decide which sketchbooks to get rid of and which to pass to someone else. After all that's done, just talk to people, and probably spend my last breath complaining about all the series I didn't get to finish...

I'd take as much karate as I could, then walk around kicking evildoers in the face just because I could. That, or anything else I was too much of a wimp to do before, like skydiving without a parachute or hacking into a bank so I could afford a suit of pure diamond I'd wear for the rest of my life.

Tell a certain someone that I have shied away from for more than a year that I have had a crush on them for said amount of time, and then continue to cry on how I long I waited to tell aforementioned person and hope we at least get to bond for a while or something. ;_; I want to hear this person's singing voice at least once more before I died

and then I would go up to my american studies teacher and be like "HAHA I'M DYING BEFORE I PRESENT MY PROJECT TOMORROW

WHAT NOW"

Everyone keeps mentioning that one person they'd want to tell something to... I'd probably have to talk to mine, too. It'd go something like this:

"...Yeah. Yeah, I have... ...the past three years. Yes, I'm an idiot. No. I don't want you to worry about it. I don't even know why I told you, it just makes things worse I guess. No, I'm all right. ...Damn this is awkward... dude, you know what? Let's just go play Brawl."

Dying while ill? Like that's ever happened before...

Try to spend it with my family, friends and girlfriend, I suppose. Also send an email to school telling them I won't be in tomorrow.