Mini Mafia Round 1

General Spoon

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 1 Results

Somehow the town managed to decide that it was a good idea to lynch Ether the Bulletproof cobbler. Bystanders wondered just how the town had decided on this stupid idea.

Night 2 Begins

Some of the said bystanders are considering jumping ship.

Edited by General Spoon

Hmm, this game isn't going too well, two bulletproofs dead already and another 1/2 people getting shot tonight. Lets just hope for crossfire between spy and SK.

I don't think so. I know that if I were the spy, I'd try to convince the Serial Killer not to shoot me for whatever reason. Same thing goes for the Agent.

The way I see it is like this:

Agent wants to find the Spy so that he can get the Serial Killer to kill him and vice versa.

Town wants to find the Serial Killer to lynch him.

Both the Agent and the Spy have effects on the Serial Killer. However, the Agent wants the Serial Killer dead to win with the town while the Spy doesn't care if the Serial Killer lives or dies because the Spy wins if he makes it to the final 2. So chances are, the Serial Killer is following the orders of the guy who says "I'll keep you alive at night if you follow my orders".

Hmm... but I would expect the spy and Serial Killer to want to identify each other. While not overly bothered about protecting each other, keep each other alive until the end of the game is probably their best course of action on the grounds that they get two kills each night - so face less pressure from being killed by vote. The more control they have over the game, the better (for them)

I guess that also makes it doubly important to catch a killer tomorrow, if the spy and Serial Killer have identified each other by now, then a bad lynch tomorrow means we've lost (We have 3 innocents left, one is bulletproof so that's 4 hits until game over, chances are two hits will be made tonight since crossfire is unlikely). Crap, we've basically already lost :facepalm:. We just need to hope either the Spy hits the Serial Killer or vice versa.

At this point, I'm pretty sure who the Serial Killer is (I'm the Agent). I'm going with Reinfleche because he hasn't done a single thing I've tried to tell him to do.

EDIT: Vote changed.

Edited by King Russell

Hey guys, i was shot during the night i cannot survive another hit.

Reinfleche BTW

Vote change

Edited by Mordecai

Ah, well this is interesting. Two good roles, two bad roles. If I claim agent, it's Russell's word against mine. If I claim Bulletproof, it's my word against Mordecai. Reinfleche is unquestionably going to claim a good role, too.

Fortunately, as the real bulletproof, and having been shot last night (yeah, I played you, nice job falling for it), I'm going to assume Russell is the real agent and go for Reinfleche. The worst case scenario now is Reinfleche coming on and voting for me, which basically dooms us to lose tonight.

Edited by I Eat Tables

Oh, and not that it matters, I think, but the reason I'm not voting Mordecai is that we need a kill really, and if me and Russell are the good roles left, that's the best option.

...you know what? We've lost :facepalm:. All we can really do is get a half win, and kill one of them, and the only way we can do that is depending on Reinfleche, if I think he's the real agent or not. That's pretty much random if I guess right, him trusting me is pretty much random, and even getting it right, Mordy and the other Spy/SK could gang together and lead to a no kill.

Oh well. Alternatively, I reckon if King Russell is the spy or SK, he'd be happy to betray his partner for lone glory, and if the other person realises that too... which means, ironically, that our best option at this point is to hope for a no lynch <_<.

You just showed me that you are the one of the killers I eat tables. I'm the real bulletproof not you and you know it. however i know that me fighting you is probably futile since my convincing ability is not as good as yours.

Either way we lost already, weather we lynch or not.

If I was the real killer, I'd be happy to admit it at this point, since victory is assured (although whether the other killer would support me, as I stated earlier, is debatable). But as we agree, even somehow showing you are the fake (which I can't do either) would be pointless. Oh well.

I just realized that Mordecai is right. And since I don't want you to think that you outsmarted us, I'm changing my vote.

Vote: I Eat Tables

I'd rather lose to Reinfleche than you, Tables.

Is that true? Fine, I'll come clean.

I'm the Serial Killer. Russell is the spy. How can I convince you? Because he's alive and Reinfleche is the Agent.

To that end, I'm going to kill Russell tonight if I'm still alive. Russell, you can't win now. You have a few choices at this point: after the town locks a draw, you can either kill me, assuring mutual loss, or you can let me win. Either way, your clever backstab won't work.

King Russell the spy

Is that true? Fine, I'll come clean.

I'm the Serial Killer. Russell is the spy. How can I convince you? Because he's alive and Reinfleche is the Agent.

To that end, I'm going to kill Russell tonight if I'm still alive. Russell, you can't win now. You have a few choices at this point: after the town locks a draw, you can either kill me, assuring mutual loss, or you can let me win. Either way, your clever backstab won't work.

King Russell the spy

Oh boy, this is just like Survivor... And it's on tonight.

I won't lie. I'm the Spy. And I deserve to win. Why? Because I played Tables. I convinced him not to kill me on account that I wouldn't kill him but I was planning to finish him off today or tonight. And I've known that Tables was the SK since Day 1.

Mordecai, who would you rather win? The person who went along with everything (a coattail rider like Tables) or the person who masterminded everything and deserves to win (King Russell Hantz)?

Sure, but then I'll post the one I sent to Spoon stating that I knew it was you. He can confirm I said it.

Oh, this is brilliant, YOU think YOU played ME? Why do you think I made this play? Because it was the best move? No, I could have easily turned my attention on you, Reinfleche would confirm you're not the spy. But I knew you'd eventually kill me. I was very tempted to kill you last night, but I decided you might play an 'honest' game, well, as much as you can, anyway. That was my only mistake, and that is why my gambit has been struck. You might have thought you had the better of me, but you've made exactly the same mistake, keeping me alive. So this is my final defence. You lose, or we both lose.

So Mordecai and Reinfleche, who do you want to win? The one who saw through the Xanatos Gambit, or the one with delusions of control?

Oh, and if you want to know the exact givaway, I had suspicions from night 1, but your day 1 post made no sense. I assumed it was because you'd been stupid (game was a really bad codeword to use, you know, it appears far too often on the page) and missed my not just one, but TWO posts during the day with it in, but then also stating 'don't kill I Eat Tables, Mordecai or King Russell' because you're 'playing Russell'. Er, yeah. That leaves two players, Dracohon and Reinfleche. No offence to Reinfleche, but he doesn't have the intelligence to pull this scheme off, and Dracohon was therefore going to be the target.

Of course, if you're going to use this as evidence of your manipulating... he admitting to being the Jailer. The Agent's messages were completely ignorable and obviously the agents, so that made them easy to distinguish, so I had no reason to target Reinfleche who may have been the Bulletproof, and Mordecai you were targetting, if he was the bulletproof, so be it. So I just did the best thing for me, too. And on Night 1, I get the notes after choosing my kill order, so whatever. We both seem to have chosen the same random target.

Sure, but then I'll post the one I sent to Spoon stating that I knew it was you. He can confirm I said it.

Oh, this is brilliant, YOU think YOU played ME? Why do you think I made this play? Because it was the best move? No, I could have easily turned my attention on you, Reinfleche would confirm you're not the spy. But I knew you'd eventually kill me. I was very tempted to kill you last night, but I decided you might play an 'honest' game, well, as much as you can, anyway. That was my only mistake, and that is why my gambit has been struck. You might have thought you had the better of me, but you've made exactly the same mistake, keeping me alive. So this is my final defence. You lose, or we both lose.

So Mordecai and Reinfleche, who do you want to win? The one who saw through the Xanatos Gambit, or the one with delusions of control?

I know I played you and you know it too. You would have never won without me telling you who to shoot on the second night. I could have just as easily shot you last night but I thought "maybe I should let you have some glory". I also knew that killing you would put me in jeopardy because a bandwagon could easily be started against me over the next two days.

All of your moves depended on mine. You knew that I was the Spy and yet you refused to kill me because you knew that I would get your further. Had I not changed my vote, I would have killed you tonight even though I doubt you would have killed me. I don't think you had the balls to put my name down. I didn't kill you out of strategy. You didn't kill me because you falsely believed a promise I made you.

... I also knew that killing you would put me in jeopardy because a bandwagon could easily be started against me over the next two days.

... I don't think you had the balls to put my name down. I didn't kill you out of strategy. You didn't kill me because you falsely believed a promise I made you.

You should have killed me while you had the chance. I may not win now, but I'm sure as hell not going to let your messed up strategy take the glory either. Face it, I knew you were the spy, but I also knew you'd end up backstabbing me. I just messed up the when and also who would be left, I didn't falsely believe any promise. But you, you blindly wandered along, completely oblivious to the backlash you'd be getting from me.

Now, I'll give you a choice. If today ends up being a draw, you can put down Reinfleche on that imaginary piece of paper. I can put down Mordecai. Together, we can claim a victory, but divided, we're doomed to lose. And before you say anything, no, this wasn't part of my original plan, but I've decided that, hey, it's an option, why not take it? Because let's look at reality: No matter what your plans may have been, you're about to lose. Even if you had played me, I'm still here, and I'm happy to say, you're dying tonight, unless you take this deal. Catch is, until the day ends, you have to shut up about the plan and admit that, regardless of if you believe you tricked me or not, the fact is the above stated is true.