Mafia Round 5

General Spoon

... Okay then... that was quick.

I vote Tromp le Monde. He's being weirdly inactive for a part of the game so important, which is kinda suspicious.

Spelt with an extra e

Yeah, well, 's not like I'm ever THAT active in the first place :rolleyes:

Anyway, I can't see any conclusive evidence for anyone as of yet. But, ah, I doubt as a last ditch attempt to save herself Bizz would implicate another Mafia.

Admittedly, if she already thought she was dead meat, the reverse psychology would be kinda tempting...

Edited by Trompe le Monde

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upon further thinking, I agree. I told you that I was gonna kill you tonight if you weren't lynched today. If I were you, I would've shot me if I was mafia relying on the slight chance that I didn't shoot you. Trompe Le Monde

Day 7 Results

Trompe le Monde the townie was lynched because nobody bothered to check his profile after last night ended quickly. If they had, they would have noticed that he wasn't on between when Day 6 ended and when Night 7 ended. Of course, he could of had orders prepared in advance, but then there's...

Night 8 Begins

*continues to ramble on*

Hold on. What happens if there's only a mafioso and a bomb left? I think that while the win condition for the mafia is having half the living users, if the bomb were alive then shouldn't it be a tie?

No, the Mafia win if they make up half of the total town. There would be two players left, one of which is Mafia, so they would win.

But it's like, the mafia is trying to kill the town right? If they were to kill the last townie and he's a bomb (after the game is over) and it was the last mafioso, wouldn't it be like, a tie?