Mafia Round 5

General Spoon

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 2 Results

After Mordecai the Deputy paints bullseyes on some people, one of them spazzes out and causing Mordecai the Deputy to be lynched. But the paint won't come off. In fact, the paint seems to be more noticeable than ever.

Night 3 Begins

I think we all know what's going to happen. Also, I managed to work the word "spaz" into a death scene. And as a cause of death to boot!

Edited by General Spoon

I can't help but wonder though, you probably could've gotten me lynched and gotten away with it if you attacked me earlier (or you could've as far as you knew at the time, I don't think you'd expect you and Ether to have both been seen as guilty by that point in time). Why didn't you?

Edit: Actually yeah you would've gotten away with it no matter how you look at things so

Edited by Hikarusa

Oh yeah, I knew I was dead when I read Mordecai's message. Figured that I might as well take him out as a parting shot. Wouldn't want him finding out some more Mafia members, do we?

I can't help but wonder though, you probably could've gotten me lynched and gotten away with it if you attacked me earlier (or you could've as far as you knew at the time, I don't think you'd expect you and Ether to have both been seen as guilty by that point in time). Why didn't you?

Edit: Actually yeah you would've gotten away with it no matter how you look at things so

I knew you were the Vigi. But I only figured it out last night. Didn't do me any favours.

Alright, killing Russel, no objections I assume?

No objections.

So Ether indeed is mafia as well, and this just whole thing just strengthens my suspicions on Fayt (since on Day 1 he pretty much instantly claimed that he thought Russell was innocent).

Well then, let's see who dies tonight.

Gj Russell, I guess I should've gone with my first reasoning. The only reason I switched over was because of Hika's claim of your innocence. Anyways, all you've done is delay your fate. We can function without a detective, and most of the time, they are unnecessary.

Disagreed. Russell is smart. It would be dumb to keep him and Ether around. We don't have time to waste like that. We need to kill those two so we can move on to find the other mafias.

Doesn't fix that we don't want to waste that time. We want to get rid of these two asap so we can get to the other two. We don't have unlimited time. Eventually, they can win. I don't think its worth it.