Mafia HQ

Tables

No, but it gets played a lot anyway. I haven't had a chance to play Politics as Usual, I think, but I've played Don't Lose Yo Village plenty of times (I think about 6) and been just about every role in it.

Edit: The last one I was Yak, and somehow the two mafia we converted ended up being cleared the next day. Hilarity ensued.

Edited by I Eat Tables

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazingly, two Bulletproofs. I can't even remember how they were cleared, but the town decided they were. They convinced the town to lynch someone (I can't remember what role) and then no killed at night for lolz, even though they knew who the doctor was and could just kill her.

Ah, that's it, yeah. That's exactly what happened. I'll see if I can find a link, might take a few minutes...

Edit: Nope, can't find it. Played too many games afterwards, apparently.

Edited by I Eat Tables

I'm thinking of a blanket rule for Mafia games here, that only the top 3 games in the queue should make signups. It stops people signing up for games months in advance, and all it means is that you have to post here instead of making a thread if you want to make a game. Obviously it doesn't apply to games currently in the queue.

Tables, I'm considering creating a Mafia game. I won't need anyone to help me mod it as I'm really good at keeping this kind of shit organized (my game is going to be a mindfucker of a game) but what I do need is heavy advertising for it.

My game is going to need 20+ people to even come close to working. I need at least 15 people to be able to sign-up on the spot and at least 10 more to join within a day or so. 30 people in it would be fantastic since the more people would make it more fun.

So yeah. Put my game up as a possible but I'm going to need some heavy advertising to pull it off.

My "something completely different" game is basically the same idea as what Life is going to do. But I've a feeling that our games will be functionally quite different, with rule changes and such.

The game will remain in limbo until I get a large enough amount of people to sign up. Or I might just scrap the whole thing. We'll see what happens, though I'm lately starting to lean more to scrapping it. But Life can and should go ahead with his game. It'll be fun.

And Life, don't spill the beans on what you're doing yet.

Edited by General Spoon

Fine but I'm putting up a basic sign-up board tomorrow. I'll need to hammer out a bunch of shit tonight like basic rules and roles.

JB25 can start; my game isn't fully ready yet, so I'll start once Ether's game is done.