Mafia HQ

Tables

I've added a Pending games section now. Once your game is in the pending section, you're free to start it. Unless agreed otherwise, Mini games will move into it when the current mini game has finished, while normal games will move into it when there is 1 or less normal games running. Games which start when they are not in the pending section are subject to getting evil glares.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to plan my third game but I have no idea what it'll be. It's either anonymous Pokemon Mafia or anonymous Choral Mafia III- prequel/alternate storyline to the first one. >_> should I make a poll or something? Like, so I can know what theme it is to get the game set up? hee hee.

Edited by Bizz

Sync, changed. Also, I've put no earlier than the 14th - we have two MM games ongoing, after all. Also adding my next MM game - Mafia Live - and I'll be making signups soon because as it's name suggests, it will be a live game (so unfortunately not everyone will be able to play).

And technically mine is Lightning's FE4 Mafia but w/e.

Next game I make will be "Lightning's Mind Screw Mafia".

Edited by Lightning

Lightning, is that going to be a Mini game or a full game?

And Spoon, I presume that's instead of Train Mafia III?

Edited by I Eat Tables

Lightning, is that going to be a Mini game or a full game?

Full game. I like any opportunity to mess with people's minds. I might have a mini game of it just as a test, but probably not.

Also, Star Wars Mafia: awesome or awesome?

Spoon, I'm not sure about signing you up for another game when you already have two in the queue - one of which has just gone on. I'll do it anyway, but...

So you're saying you want to make a large bastard mod game? Make a mini bastard mod game instead, there's no reason to make a large one.

A large bastard mod game where I don't have to tell people the majority of the rules. It's fun, entertaining, and relieves stress. Don't know if the people playing the game can say the same, but hey. You only get what you paid for.

Spoon, I'm not sure about signing you up for another game when you already have two in the queue - one of which has just gone on. I'll do it anyway, but...

Actually, take Train Mafia III off the list. It can go at the bottom of the list later.