I Eat Tables' FE9 Mafia

Tables

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously,my vote is subject to change.But I cannot see the town voting for Spoon once he gets going,and if he is mafia,town is screwed.

No one else in this game holds as much of a commanding presense as Spoon,and that is bothersome for obvious reasons.With nothing else to go on ATM,my vote stands.

It could also be argued that King Russell holds (or at least held, I'm not sure after what he did in the last game anymore) a commanding presence. But he seems to have taken it upon himself to not talk (though he is moving currently).

Right now, I would prefer to get rid of a person whom I doubt will provide us with any help later in the game.

Just got back from my job training thingy and I see Bal dead... :'(

I got nothing. I guess I'll just go with Trompe Le Monde for right now.

It could also be argued that King Russell holds (or at least held, I'm not sure after what he did in the last game anymore) a commanding presence. But he seems to have taken it upon himself to not talk (though he is moving currently).

I'd say that I still kinda hold one. I like to think that I swayed people on logic. If the logic makes sense, follow it.

People that are likely to be easily swayed by influencial figures:

Ulki

Trompe Le Monde

Lux Aeterna

Lightning

I feel that these people aren't going to contribute a whole lot later on.

yeah. the mafia will do the work for us by killing the bigger players like you(Priest should protect you tonight), Russell, and maybe FZ or Ninji. If we build a strong team now, and notice somebody they aren't killing, we can get them later.

yeah. the mafia will do the work for us by killing the bigger players like you(Priest should protect you tonight), Russell, and maybe FZ or Ninji. If we build a strong team now, and notice somebody they aren't killing, we can get them later.

Ravens won't be able to hit me...

I've got iron swords. ;)

People that are likely to be easily swayed by influencial figures:

Ulki

Trompe Le Monde

Lux Aeterna

Lightning

I feel that these people aren't going to contribute a whole lot later on.

I would contribute a lot in the end of the game!... If I ever get there, seeing as I haven't so far... ugh.

Remove previous vote and... yeah, I'm not really sure who to vote for atm.