I Eat Tables' FE9 Mafia

Tables

Boo.

Using this as lame excuse to defend self

1. What I said was deleted in <15 minutes of me saying it. So basically, I recanted it quickly. It was bad luck that "If you can't guess which player you're dumb" saw it before that

2. Tables also said something to that person, which he has yet to recant

3. I never actually said what the report said, it was left up to inference

EDIT: In any event, I suggest it be dropped, as I am not looking to start a blood feud with Tables.

Edited by General Spoon

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm dead but...

Spoon, if you're dead, don't say anything to anyone. Period. There's no excuse for this. I personally don't care if you make someone infer something or not because dead men don't tell tales. As in they don't fucking speak at all.

Yeah, the reason I said what I said in the thread Spoon was to throw Fayt off the scent, but then you gave another hint. For reference, Spoon described the report as 'good', to which I replied that it was good because it involved pizza and explosions and stuff. Anyway, hopefully I've balanced things out now so it should be okay. No more dead people arguing about it, not here anyway.

Night Phase end

As he steps down from a very enjoyable Wyvern ride, Hikarusa finds himself headless. Apparently the headless body was seen being dumped into the ocean.

Before leaving, the Griel Mercenaries investigated the town, finding no evidence of a Spy, but numerous signs of a Daeiner. A quick logic check also says there must be a Carriage Driver, and no Gallian or Soldier.

Day 4 Begins. Anyone got a guilty Spy Kit on that Master Raven yet?

okay. I'm quite sure that the priest is dead, but not certain. Vote: Ether.

BK-201

Ninji

Cheezperson

Lightning

Trompe le Monde

Dracohon

Two of these six are Mafia, but I am most suspicious of Cheezperson and moderately suspicious of the rest.

Day Phase End

Upon confirmation of Ether being a Raven, the town buried him alive. What a nasty way to go.

Begin Night 5. Orders in, and since there's only 1 role left to confirm in the town, I won't bother sending out a role choice to two people, I'll just reveal them in the morning.

Note: Town, remember that with Bribes and potentially a secret voter, what looks like a 4-1 vote could actually be 3-3. Ravens, remember that also.

Raven item. Doubles the Backstabber's vote, costing 450G. Hence if a vote is 4-1, the Secret voter (if alive) can make that 3-2, and then a bribe makes that 3-3. If the Backstabber is dead, then it's a lot safer.

Let's see... not telling you. 3/5 possible Mafia are dead, so there's a 40% chance there's a Backstabber. If you believe Lux, then there's 2/4 Mafia alive, so it's 50%.