SF user tier list

Like that's meaningful. Those 'dots' don't include posts in FFtF, so it's completely meaningless as a measuring stick. :P

I still beat you by a shitload, with this, I end my arguement on you because of what Light said.

I'd be at least a full tier above anyone else. Maybe more. (assuming this doesn't include FftF posts)

But we're about tied excluding FftF posts. =0

Shoulda waited for me before you made the topic, if you wanted me to make the list.

I'll still make it. Maybe sometime later.

I'll wait alright. 8]

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was simply post count, Fox would be highest. Fox would be pretty high up on quite a few lists, to be honest.

I'd like to think I'd be fairly high on post count tier list and post quality tier list (both outside FftF).

Oh, maybe a sig tier list as well.

Man why do people think that this tier list will be based on superficial things like post count and post quality? Or sigs! That one's the most ridiculous! It's going to be based on you, as human beings. As soon as Soul can do something for me, I'll make the tier list.

Man why do people think that this tier list will be based on superficial things like post count and post quality? Or sigs! That one's the most ridiculous! It's going to be based on you, as human beings. As soon as Soul can do something for me, I'll make the tier list.

You're basing the tier list off of things that can't be measured/compared/assessed accurately? Gutsy. This is mostly going to be a hear say tier list about how nice and full of integrity people are then :unsure:

I don't exist in human form, though.

Only when I'm typing. At all other times, I'm off preening.

I don't exist in human form, though.

No.

You're basing the tier list off of things that can't be measured/compared/assessed accurately? Gutsy. This is mostly going to be a hear say tier list about how nice and full of integrity people are then :unsure:

No, I will base it off my own 100% accurate perceptions and cold, hard, objective facts. Hearsay is dumb, why would I even do that? Man you guys are so uncreative and limited in your resources, bound by your imaginary limits!

If Soul's making this tier list, I want it to be based entirely off of signature quality.

I'm sure he's unbiased in this matter.

Suuuuuuuure.

If its based on this wont there be an obvious winner just because they can?

No, I will base it off my own 100% accurate perceptions and cold, hard, objective facts.

That's even worse, and in that case like I said before, just keep me off of it altogether. I don't want to appear too high or too low on any user made list. Maybe if someone who hangs out in every area of Serenes was making it, then it would make sense, but this is an FFtF list, and IMO is an autoFAIL just for that reason. I don't think I need the other reasons, do I? :unsure:

@ Mike

See? This list is a horrible idea, unless a bot does it ... where are we going to get a bot?

Edited by Phoenix

@ Mike

See? This list is a horrible idea, unless a bot does it ... where are we going to get a bot?

The integrity thing was just a bad joke because of the member called integrity and whilst I am curious to see how it pans out I'm hoping that people take it with a pinch of salt rather than start a full scale flame war over the odd places.

Anyways despite all the impracticalities, it could be fun so no long as this doesn't become the first srs thread in fftf ever.

But we're about tied excluding FftF posts. =0

What? No way. You have ~2,800 and I have over 10,000. Huge gap. The person closest to me is MaSu, who has ~4,000 less than me.

What? No way. You have ~2,800 and I have over 10,000. Huge gap. The person closest to me is MaSu, who has ~4,000 less than me.

Methinks a mass coaltion is in order

... ... ... ah to hell with it! :facepalm:

If I must be on some list, I may as well shoot for much higher spot than my current position. After all, I'm an insane Mythical pioneer. Nightmare, I demand that you click on all three links in my signature, starting from the bottom! And maybe cruise through the creative threads in general as that area is my base of operations at the moment :mellow:

... ... ... ah to hell with it! :facepalm:

If I must be on some list, I may as well shoot for much higher spot than my current position. After all, I'm an insane Mythical pioneer. Nightmare, I demand that you click on all three links in my signature, starting from the bottom! And maybe cruise through the creative threads in general as that area is my base of operations at the moment :mellow:

You just dropped to underground tier.