If tier lists didn't exist

Raven

@ Soul

Jill sometimes seems like a cut and pasted Melody to me :/

(Her name's Melody right? I never actually played FE6 yet ... though I do have the game on my hardrive)

I'm sorry- Who...?

I wish RD introduced a new wyvern rider with rainbow hair and pink armour riding a neon orange dragon. And he would be a guy.

IMHO that is the most attractive thing.

Heath already took that spot back in FE7, he looks like a rockstart.

Could be worse though...lol Silver-haired Jill

Oh, that would probably be- Just GREAT.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me, STFU pls, Heath looks NOTHING like what I said, OMG! If you only read my post!!!!!! And WTF is a rockstart? ROFL @ your wrong grammar.

Excuse me, STFU pls, Heath looks NOTHING like what I said, OMG! If you only read my post!!!!!! And WTF is a rockstart? ROFL @ your wrong grammar.

angry_face-2808.jpg

So you wanker had enough of this sh*t resort?

I'm sorry- Who...?

I believe he's referring to Miledy

Rainbow hair

Pink armor

Neon Orange Dragon

Heath gets 0/3

Oh, that would probably be- Just GREAT.

cheine.png

Okay guys if you can guess the name of this character, you are a fan of it!

Hint: it is not named Xane nor Chainey.

Priscilla

cheine.png

Okay guys if you can guess the name of this character, you are a fan of it!

Hint: it is not named Xane nor Chainey.

Priscilla.

Also, if tier lists didn't exist, there would be a "who is the best character" or "x > y" topic every three days, without the backing of actual analysis and research. It would just be the same stuff anti-tier list people complain about, but even worse.

I agree, and I used to dislike her. 80

At least I find her somewhat attractive in RD. Although I don't see what's so special over red-haired ladies that ride wyerns.

Red haired ladies that ride wyverns...I dunno what's special about them but they're special. They're an archetype and therefore I lust for them in the same way I lust for the Jeigan archetype. Because both Marcus and Jeigan are Jeigans, neither actually defines the Jeigan archetype and the ideal Jeigan is a mix of possible traits which cannot all be held simultaneously in one unit. That is to say, the ideal Jeigan can't be represented in reality because the ideal Jeigan contradicts itself by containing multiple units (thus no one unit can be the ideal Jeigan).

Also they remind me of my mom.

I wish RD introduced a new wyvern rider with rainbow hair and pink armour riding a neon orange dragon. And he would be a guy.

IMHO that is the most attractive thing.

Nightmare is so attracted to archetypes that only things which destroy and remake archetypes can please him. How interesting.

n2d1r9.jpg

She's a little upset because Fox hasn't given her enough attention.

That Prissy is actually pretty cute. Normally I overlook her because character like Lyn, Florina, and Karla are alive and well, but that one I can throw in there with them.

n2d1r9.jpg

She's a little upset because Fox hasn't given her enough attention.

That's not Priscilla. That impostor's hair is too long.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Red haired ladies that ride wyverns...I dunno what's special about them but they're special. They're an archetype and therefore I lust for them in the same way I lust for the Jeigan archetype. Because both Marcus and Jeigan are Jeigans, neither actually defines the Jeigan archetype and the ideal Jeigan is a mix of possible traits which cannot all be held simultaneously in one unit. That is to say, the ideal Jeigan can't be represented in reality because the ideal Jeigan contradicts itself by containing multiple units (thus no one unit can be the ideal Jeigan).

Being archtype, that should be the answer to Phoenix's question...anyhow, I guess I do tolarate Jill, I found her pretty amazing in FE10, still do actually, she's fast, flies, and uses axes. 8]

I did like Miledy, probably my favorite GBA Wyern Lord.