Funny, Stupid, Unknown and Interesting facts about FE10

At least on Easy Mode (The mode I tested this in), if you get an enemy laguz from A strike to SS strike, they will not get the bonuses of the SS strike, and will remain with the S strike. Eg: a tiger has 6 > 12 STR, so it has 22 ATK. When it reaches S strike, it will go up to 27 ATK. But when it reaches SS strike, it will still have 27 ATK, instead of the 32 ATK it was supposed to have. An image that shows this example.

Also, if you get Ena to SS strike in 4-1, when you get her back in 4-E, she won't keep the SS, and will be back to A strike.

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, well, I had Wallace in FE7 gain two perfect levels in a row. I shit a ton of bricks.

Er....

Silver Poleaxes are infinitely better than Silver Greatlances, for god knows why...

They probably goofed on that one. Looking at the way the Steel and Iron versions of each are, it seems like Silver Poleaxe would get the 50 hit while Steel Greatlance would get the 60 hit.

If there were no caps and promotions in FE, Micaiah would have 54 magic, 57 luck and 57 Res at level 20/20/20.

By averages?

Edited by Joerachi

You could just say that in a game with NO caps, Tormod would reach 35.7 STR on average. 55% growth FTW.

On average, Edward caps the highest number of stats(not including Lehran's stats hax)

Lehran is a Beorc in the final chapter. *collapses from laughter*

Rolf, Boyd and Oscar defy the "younger people get more LCK" tradition.

Muarim starts off 17 points off his HP cap(no one cares), 5 points off his STR cap(why...), 2 points off his MAG cap, 4 points off both SKL and SPD(WHY...), 18 points off his Luck, 7 points off his DEF(WHY!!!) and 1 POINT OFF HIS RES CAP(*goes emo)!!!

Goddamnit, Muarim could've been the best character in the game.

Edited by Fin

the victory animations for swordmasters/trueblades is different for males and females

female halberdiers have a different animation than males when throwing javelins and spears

if the GMs or CRKs are not holding any weapons, when they appear as other units in 3-10 or enemies in 3-13 they will be holding one of their starting weapons

Edited by Killer Poleax

if the GMs or CRKs are not holding any weapons, when they appear as other units in 3-10 or enemies in 3-13 they will be holding one of their starting weapons

So does the 3-7 Dawn Brigade. Weaponless Meg was holding a Steel Sword. Which disappeared in 3-12.

Oh and BTW, these weapons disappear. I'm sure Zihark and Jill are exempt from this as well, because IS was for once, smart enough not to give you free Killing Edge and Hand Axe/Steel Axe. Then I disarmed all the GMs in 3-11 (except Ike thanks to stupid Ragnell), and all of them appeared with new weapons.(Eg. Titania had a Steel Poleax).

Kieran did the same in 3-12.(He also had Steel Poleax)

Strangely, the 3-E Dawn Brigade seems to ignore this completely.

P.S. I am glad you never face Haar/Neph/Brom/Heather/Ilyana/Lyre/Kyza/Janaff/Ulki. Especially Haar, Janaff and Ulki. Them wrecking 3-13 is the last thing anyone wants to see. Not even the 3-13 Archer can stop them. Not like he could anyway. He's too far.

So does the 3-7 Dawn Brigade. Weaponless Meg was holding a Steel Sword. Which disappeared in 3-12.

Oh and BTW, these weapons disappear. I'm sure Zihark and Jill are exempt from this as well, because IS was for once, smart enough not to give you free Killing Edge and Hand Axe/Steel Axe. Then I disarmed all the GMs in 3-11 (except Ike thanks to stupid Ragnell), and all of them appeared with new weapons.(Eg. Titania had a Steel Poleax).

Kieran did the same in 3-12.(He also had Steel Poleax)

Strangely, the 3-E Dawn Brigade seems to ignore this completely.

P.S. I am glad you never face Haar/Neph/Brom/Heather/Ilyana/Lyre/Kyza/Janaff/Ulki. Especially Haar, Janaff and Ulki. Them wrecking 3-13 is the last thing anyone wants to see. Not even the 3-13 Archer can stop them. Not like he could anyway. He's too far.

it works for the DB too? cool! but I usually give my DB ranged weapons going into 3-7 cause I want them to attack my GMs

Sothe, Micaiah and Volug don't move in 3-7

it would be fun to face all those characters in 3-13 but only on the last 2 turns like the GMs. it wouldn't be that bad then.

when the GMs charge up the fort, Soren is the only one that doesn't move

Edited by Killer Poleax

slightly off topic...

it would be fun to face all those characters in 3-13 but only on the last 2 turns like the GMs. it wouldn't be that bad then.

when the GMs charge up the fort, Soren is the only one that doesn't move

Which is why I'm gonna die on 3-13 this PT. I'm expecting 3rd tier Gatrie, Shinon, Oscar, Boyd, Rolf and Titania to rush my head off, and not even my SPD-blessed Aran can stop them.(Especially when Gatrie and Shinon appear on a different side than the 3 brothers and Titania)

OK, fine, back on topic, the 3-E Dawn Brigade don't get any weapons. I dunno about 3-7 Zihark or Jill, since I'm too lazy to remove their weapons anyway. (Especially since Jill gets to show off a BRAVE AXE on 3-6.)

Here's a real one BTW: If characters could get HM bonuses,(aka recruitable enemies) Aran and Oliver would be the only ones eligible for it. Unless you count Fiona.

Strangely, this can make Aran even more broken, with better SPD and godlier HP, STR, SKL and DEF. Fiona would still suck as always. Ha ha.

Edited by Fin

slightly off topic...

Which is why I'm gonna die on 3-13 this PT. I'm expecting 3rd tier Gatrie, Shinon, Oscar, Boyd, Rolf and Titania to rush my head off, and not even my SPD-blessed Aran can stop them.(Especially when Gatrie and Shinon appear on a different side than the 3 brothers and Titania)

Um, you should never even meet Shinon and Gatrie. Honestly, they show up on turn 11 enemy phase and won't move until turn 12. Even if you don't KO Ike early to end the chapter, they start bottom left and you can easily make sure they can't reach anyone. Titania, Oscar, Boyd, Rolf are on the right and at least get to move on turn 11, but they still only get two turns of move.

Also, it's not that hard to KO Ike on any mode that isn't HM. HM it gets a bit more difficult and takes planning ahead. EM/NM you just need Laura at a half-decent level and that sleep staff. The laguz are easy to kill and then you rush a sleeping Ike. Even an Ike that has capped most of his tier 2 stats is pretty easy when he's sleeping. Even if it takes 5 hits it still isn't a problem when he can't fight back. Make sure Ike ends 3-11 with bronze sword equipped (or something else that isn't Ragnell) so that he doesn't get the +5 def. He won't equip it until he moves/attacks, and if he's sleeping he can obviously do neither so yeah.

Can't you just direct all of your allied units to the middle in 3-13 to block off the GMs, and then block ledges with player units?

yeah you can do that. but then your DB won't get much exp. of course if you're not gonna use anyone in the DB in part 4 then it doesn't really matter. but I like to have them fight. it makes them feel useful

Edited by Killer Poleax

Um, you should never even meet Shinon and Gatrie. Honestly, they show up on turn 11 enemy phase and won't move until turn 12. Even if you don't KO Ike early to end the chapter, they start bottom left and you can easily make sure they can't reach anyone. Titania, Oscar, Boyd, Rolf are on the right and at least get to move on turn 11, but they still only get two turns of move.

Also, it's not that hard to KO Ike on any mode that isn't HM. HM it gets a bit more difficult and takes planning ahead. EM/NM you just need Laura at a half-decent level and that sleep staff. The laguz are easy to kill and then you rush a sleeping Ike. Even an Ike that has capped most of his tier 2 stats is pretty easy when he's sleeping. Even if it takes 5 hits it still isn't a problem when he can't fight back. Make sure Ike ends 3-11 with bronze sword equipped (or something else that isn't Ragnell) so that he doesn't get the +5 def. He won't equip it until he moves/attacks, and if he's sleeping he can obviously do neither so yeah.

That's easy for you to say. To me, Laura is a complete pain to train. She was still LV 1 at 1-E. :facepalm:

@JB25: I can't use the ally units, because just as Killer Poleax pointed out, this will kill EXP for my DB, and yes, because I'm basically abusing Edward and Aran. It sucks that I decide to have Jill defect in 3-7. She was around Ed and Aran's level(2nd tier LV 11)

Edited by Fin

That's easy for you to say. To me, Laura is a complete pain to train. She was still LV 1 at 1-E. :facepalm:

@JB25: I can't use the ally units, because just as Killer Poleax pointed out, this will kill EXP for my DB, and yes, because I'm basically abusing Edward and Aran. It sucks that I decide to have Jill defect in 3-7. She was around Ed and Aran's level(2nd tier LV 11)

you could use the allies in 3-13 on the last few turns if there aren't many enemies left

Laura's also a pain for me to train. she's usually around lv 10-12 at the end of part 1

all Part 2 maps allow all playable characters at that point to be deployed on the map. no one needs to be benched.

The only mastery skill that doesn't activate with 2+ weapons is colossus(I'm not counting the mastery skills that have 1 weapon for that class)

If you count crossbows as a seperate weapon, then Deadeye pops out in your face to say hi.

Mordy has the same Strength growth as Lethe. And I was expecting higher...

Renning has the lowest LCK growths of all characters not called BK/Mr.I-need-to-be-on-my-2nd-PT-and-deploy-BK-in-1-E-and-then-have-27-Speed-Ike-fight-BK-in-3-7.

Reyson has an actual Strength growth. :blink:

Elincia manages to overshoot all of the CRK's to beat them to 3rd tier. Did Ike abuse her? (Not that abuse, I mean, in battle context)

SNACKYSanaki's Strength growth is better than Oscar's. :blink:

Muarim has the highest potential to cap all his stats. Mine did. :awesome: (Yeah, PEMN, but his bases are undeniably uber.)

Muarim has the highest potential to cap all his stats. Mine did. :awesome: (Yeah, PEMN, but his bases are undeniably uber.)

are you sure? in average, you'd need 11.8 more stat points to max Maurim, and only 11.15 for Laura. Laura also caps spd skl and mag very fast which makes her a good candidate for BEXP.

but granted, looking at the time it takes for Laura to level up makes it harder to use her. making less people use her and making Maurim a better candidate.

EDIT: and counting BEXP, the chances to cap everything are so high, it won't even matter that much.

Edited by whase

If you count crossbows as a seperate weapon, then Deadeye pops out in your face to say hi.

I think the person may be counting crossbows and bows as the same general "type". But yeah, you could argue that crossbows are a separate weapon and thus Deadeye also only activates with one type (bows), since I think deadeye won't activate for crossbows. Or I've been told that. However, on this site both weapons are on the same page, so it is also reasonable to consider them to not be separate weapons.

Renning has the lowest LCK growths of all characters not called BK/Mr.I-need-to-be-on-my-2nd-PT-and-deploy-BK-in-1-E-and-then-have-27-Speed-Ike-fight-BK-in-3-7.

Or you could just use a card to attack the BK with Ike. Cards don't allow counters. Or you could pray for the BK to miss one of his two attacks if he has the spd to double Ike.

That's funny. It seems crossbows are coded as ballistae in this game. Meanwhile the actual ballistae are coded as bows. Does that mean you can gain bow weapon exp by using ballistae (I think you can't in most games)?