Funny, Stupid, Unknown and Interesting facts about FE10

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ravens can be fought as a generic enemy, but are the only laguz that can't be fought untransformed.

Rafiel doesn't take bonus damage from Bows/Crossbows/Wind, making him the only Bird tribe to do so. His defense fails, meaning he dies from everything anyway. (His transformed state isn't immune to Birdfoe though)

Nihil cancels out Vigilance and Insight. :(

Insight's extra FOW is nearly useless, there is only 1 FOW map in which it can be put to use, and doing so will miss you out on Shriek.

Pelleas's base Strength is the same as Astrid's.

Lucia is the only Part 2 unit that does not use magic, that has a number that is 2-digits for her Magic stat. (She has 10, with Calill having 19 and Elincia having 17)

Sephiran is the last enemy in the game that uses the classic battle screen. (Ya know, the one with the HP stuff of both combatants on top, and the Hit/Atk/Crt box thing.

Boyd's base HP is higher or equal to most 2nd tier HP caps. if he gets an HP transfer, his base HP will be higher or equal to all 2nd tier hp caps (except Warrior) and a few 3rd tier hp caps

Lucia & Geoffrey and Marcia & Makalov don't get a +10 bond support bonus with each other even though their brother/sister

Lucia & Geoffrey and Marcia & Makalov don't get a +10 bond support bonus with each other even though their brother/sister

In the same vein, the heron siblings don't get any bond supports with each other at all (yes, I realize they'll never be on the same team and map, but ditto with Kurth and his daddy along with Zelgius and sephiran, and yet both of those pairs have +10 bonds. Possible proof that they originally intended to do like fe9 and have trial maps after the end and let you recruit certain enemy units after beating the game enough times?).

Fiona has about the same availability as most of the CRKs and she starts at a much lower level than them

Tomahawk and Urvan have the same weight but you can't throw Urvan (still pissed that it doesn't have 2 range like Wishblade)

Wishblade is 1 wt lighter than a spear

Matrona gives the least exp out of all the staves

Edited by Killer Poleax

Despite having gambling and drinking problems, Makalov has the highest base lck out of all the CRKs

and he'd be dead without it =p

ranulf's and ulki/janaff's satori sign's are the only items in the game that characters come with but cant use.

9 MT + 32 STR cap trueblade * 4 hits brave sword * 5 astra hits = 41 * 20 = 820 damage max done to enemy with 0 defense. I think the most damage possibly done statwise (not sure, but I couldn't find any higher amounts)

9 MT + 32 STR cap trueblade * 4 hits brave sword * 5 astra hits = 41 * 20 = 820 damage max done to enemy with 0 defense. I think the most damage possibly done statwise (not sure, but I couldn't find any higher amounts)

If he had a full ATK support, it would be 880 damage. Two Blood Tides gives 1080 damage. EM bonus gives 1180 damage.

Brave Lance Black Knight/Zeglius is better. (40*5 STR + 10 Mt Brave Lance) * 4 hits * 2 from adept = 1680 damage. Regardless of enemy defence. Game, set and match. Throw in two Red Dragons, a +Mt support, and EM bonuses and you get an extra 144, so 1824 damage.

Most FE's have about 5-8 units that start at level 1 unpromoted, and about the same again at level 2-3. In FE:RD, only two start at level 1 (Micaiah and Laura), and only one at 2-3 (Meg at level 3).

Nolan, Ilyana and Jill are the only characters who don't cap any stats on average in tier 1.

If not limited by caps, Tormod's STR would be higher than his MAG at 20/1

Even if Meg got STR screwed and gained no STR, at 20/20/1 with a forged 1mt Iron sword, Luna would still deal 46 damage, enough to OHKO magic users at endgame.

Edited by I Eat Tables

Nolan, Ilyana and Jill are the only characters who don't cap any stats on average in tier 1.

Rounding 9.6 up, Ilyana will cap her tier 1 strength on average though.

there are 8 characters who have no playtime outside of 4-E

outside of 4-E, there are 8 characters who are always forced onto the maps they are available in

Caineghis has the most authority stars out of the playable characters but his stars never affect the gameplay (cause he's never the commander)

Nailah and Tibarn have a covo in 3-E.

Nailah

...I must confess, I've wanted this since I first laid eyes on you. I can hardly hold myself back right now.

Tibarn

Lady, the feeling is mutual. Why do you think I winged my way over here? It looks to me like we can have a nice, private time right here. No interruptions. Just you and me.

Nailah

Hawk King Tibarn. I think that a few more scars on your face will complete that "rugged" look you're going for.

Tibarn

For a beautiful woman like you, I'll gladly offer my head. Of course you'll have to bring me down to the ground first.

Nailah

Challenge accepted. I think you'll regret it once I add your feathers to my necklace, though. Oh, and let's not tell Rafiel about this, agreed? He wouldn't understand these

urges of ours.

Edited by Generic Officer