Funny, Stupid, Unknown and Interesting facts about FE10

She isn't that much weaker to be truthful (only by a point or so in each stat).

2 when she trasforms, which, admittedly, still isn't much. But still, it's weird to see a unit get weaker like that... :/

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess would be that they weakened her after playtesting or whatever and didn't update the NPC version stats (but then again, even with SS strike and max stats, she's still only mediocre, so I can't see why they would weaken her...)

Ilyana/Brom can recruit Zihark, and Mist can recruit Jill in 3-7 without a transferred A support. As long as you're playing on clear data where you DID use a transferred A support. You can also view the special Soren conversation without an IkexSoran A transfer provided your playing on clear data where you did that already as well.

Edited by El Rey León

Ike is the only beorc that can survive Dheginsea's Ire.

Try it:

Capped defense (32) + Ragnell (5) + Night Tide (5) + Cover Tile (10) + A rankde defense support (2) = 54 defense. Dheginsea has an attack of 75, and Ire is triple damage, so Ike takes 3 x (75-54) = 63 damage from Ire, leaving him with 2 HP assuming he's capped.

Capped defense (32) + Ragnell (5) + Night Tide (5) + Cover Tile (10) + A rankde defense support (2) = 54 defense. Dheginsea has an attack of 75, and Ire is triple damage, so Ike takes 3 x (75-54) = 63 damage from Ire, leaving him with 2 HP assuming he's capped.

Also Meg with Alondite:

Defense (35) + Alondite (5) + Night Tide (5) + Cover Tile (10) + A rank defense support (2) = 57 def. 75 - 57 = 18. 60-(18x3)=6 HP.

I'd guess EM would add some people to that list since they'd get +5 DEF.

Yeah. All the Marshalls would easily.

Reavers could too. 52 defense means they'll take 66 damage, but they have 68 HP caps.

Also Meg with Alondite:

Defense (35) + Alondite (5) + Night Tide (5) + Cover Tile (10) + A rank defense support (2) = 57 def. 75 - 57 = 18. 60-(18x3)=6 HP.

Ah. Yep, that would work. I forgot that you had Alondite in this chapter...

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

4 NPC units(5 if you count Spehiran, but he IS playable as Lehran....) have bond supports. They are Pain and Agony(together), Zelgius with Sephiran, and Deghinsea with Kurthnaga. Sephiran also has a bond support with Sanaki. DO NOT PUT SANAKI NEXT TO HIM IN 4-4!!!!!!!!!!!!

My guess would be that they weakened her after playtesting or whatever and didn't update the NPC version stats (but then again, even with SS strike and max stats, she's still only mediocre, so I can't see why they would weaken her...)

Or it could be because she's still

pregnant

, so they lowered her stats a bit as it went on.

4 NPC units(5 if you count Spehiran, but he IS playable as Lehran....) have bond supports. They are Pain and Agony(together), Zelgius with Sephiran, and Deghinsea with Kurthnaga. Sephiran also has a bond support with Sanaki. DO NOT PUT SANAKI NEXT TO HIM IN 4-4!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty easy, seeing how both of them don't show up in 4-4 at all.

Pretty easy, seeing how both of them don't show up in 4-4 at all.

Sephiran is the boss of

4-F-4.

4-4 is where you recruit

Oliver the beautiful.

Edited by DA125

Hmm... She's the only class that gains a horse on promotion, right? Maybe the fact that horse effective weapons don't effect her and her ability to climb up ledges are related to that?

Yeah, some silyl programming error which doesn't get her treated as a mounted unit.

Well, int agrees with me :/.

What, by saying you can climb a ledge and then use a Master Crown to have an effective Mist in 4-4? How does unpromoted Mist climbing ledges affect if promoted Mist can climb ledges? Seems like a non sequitur to me.

Also: http://www.serenesforest.net/fe10/terrain.html

Note the lack of notes about Valkries on ledges.

Oh that's what he meant? Oh right. I though he meant the pony poofs under her as she climbs the ledge. My bad. Yeah it's probably not true then.

Despite no other bosses in parts 2, 3, or 4 doing so, both Sephiran and Ashera are weighed down by their weapons (Sephiran by 4, Ashera by 8).

Also, by changing his name, Sephiran/Lehran gains 4 speed, going from 36 as a boss to 40 as a playable character the next chapter.