Funny, Stupid, Unknown and Interesting facts about FE10

Hetzel is not recruitable eventhough it sounds like he should be in the Japanese text (IIRC)

I know that there is hidden in-game text which suggests that there is a way to spare him, but even then, Sanaki says words to the effect that he has to wait there at the bottom of the tower and receive his punishment after the party deals with Ashera. I don't recall recruitment text...

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, by changing his name, Sephiran/Lehran gains 4 speed, going from 36 as a boss to 40 as a playable character the next chapter.

Somehow after having been nearly killed by the most elite warriors on the planet (as Tellius is the only remaining continent) too.

Hm... Lets see.

Kieran appears as enemy on P.3 Ch.12 (Didn't realize this til yesterday.)

If a laguz rescues a unit that it could normally not rescue when untransformed and it rescues the same unit transformed and then reverts to human form the laguz unit will still be carrying the rescued unit. (I just tried this with Naliah rescuing the BK.)

And I think (well this is an opinion but I think SOME people MIGHT(Most likely not) agree with me but idk.) that Parity works best with units with Type 1 Biorhythm. (Again I THINK so.) (MAYBE Type 3.)

Despite no other bosses in parts 2, 3, or 4 doing so, both Sephiran and Ashera are weighed down by their weapons (Sephiran by 4, Ashera by 8).

Also, by changing his name, Sephiran/Lehran gains 4 speed, going from 36 as a boss to 40 as a playable character the next chapter.

He totally forgot his weapon as well. What an idiot!

But hes the only one to have the Ashera staff which is awesome.

Damn sync came out of a hole.

Edited by SlayerX

He totally forgot his weapon as well. What an idiot!

I think Creiddylad's description states that it can only be used by Ashera's chosen champions. Obviously, Lehran betrays Ashera, so maybe the magic wouldn't work anymore?

New fact:

Balberith's +3 Str boost actually has a purpose. Because of it, Lehran is only weighed down by 1 (instead of 4), and can therefore double auras without Nasir in 4-E-5.

True, but Sephiran also loses 2 Defense (going from 25 to 23, according to this site). When you fight him his Defense is actually 45 due to the Rudol Gem and standing on a Cover square. Sephiran loses 10 of those Defense points by giving the Rudol Gem to Sanaki.

Edited by Charpig

Well, the goddess slept for something like 780 years. After subtracting the time before the founding of Begnion, his time as Altina's husband, and then however long he spent in isolation, I'd say 700-750 years is reasonable. Of course, it's not like he had to always keep them stuffed in clothing - he would have had time alone every now and again.

EDIT:

Lehran: Indeed, my goddess. You have been asleep for 780 years. During that time, the world kept its promise to you for a mere two hundred years, at best. It was as you said. Neither the laguz nor beorc could resist the urge to fight. They are too weak. Though there are 220 years left until the thousandth year, there is no longer any need to wait.

Taken from the 3-E script.

Actually, Lehran only hides his wings for a maximum ammount of time of 100 years. That's when he leaves Goldoa. Kurthnaga remembers someone with wings who would sing to him when he was still a baby and Kurth only has a little more than 100 years. He starts hiding them when he starts wondering the land, finally meeting Misaha and revealing them the last time when he heard of her assassination. Later he becomes Duke Persis (I have no idea how) and hides them again.

Despite no other bosses in parts 2, 3, or 4 doing so, both Sephiran and Ashera are weighed down by their weapons (Sephiran by 4, Ashera by 8).

Well, clearly having his wings tied down causes him to slow down. He needs to adjust his movements so as to prevent pain. When he releases his wings he can go faster.

Or, are his wings actually visible in 4-E-5? I never remember.

New fact:

Balberith's +3 Str boost actually has a purpose. Because of it, Lehran is only weighed down by 1 (instead of 4), and can therefore double auras without Nasir in 4-E-5.

I pointed this out a long time ago. Also pointed out that even his hit isn't good with the thing. (210 hit (40 * 2 + 40 + 15 + 75), auras have 135 avo. Only 75 hit. Compare to Rexaura where he has 100% hit even on bad bio (never goes to worst but he'd have 100% hit on that, too))

and interesting point about the wing-hiding timeframe. I'd forgotten about him hiding in Goldoa for a while. Yeah, I guess it was only around 100 years that he hid his wings.

also, I thought anti-horse weapons worked on Mist in fe10. I know they don't in fe9, and took advantage of that fact from time to time. But I thought it worked in fe10.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

During the class scroll at the beginning of the game, Sanaki's class is "Emperor"

I think someone has already said this...

Does anyone find it odd how IS made it that most people with the same affinity have something in common, normally there is one exception but there is mainly a trait.

Thunder: Aran, Tauroneo, Jill, Muarim, Makalov, Shinon, Lyre, Janaff, Gareth.

All of these people are very loyal. aside from Jill and Mak, but Jill is loyal to her beliefs and family(haar included) Mak again is loyal to his family, and the friends that don't wind up hating him.

Does anyone find it odd how IS made it that most people with the same affinity have something in common, normally there is one exception but there is mainly a trait.

All of these people are very loyal. aside from Jill and Mak, but Jill is loyal to her beliefs and family(haar included) Mak again is loyal to his family, and the friends that don't wind up hating him.

I suppose thats like Zodiac signs, in which people of the same zodiac sign sort of have similar personalitues. Or so is said

It also seems that most of the people with Thunder affinity have good defensive abilities, which Thunder supports will enhance even further.

On that point, most of the people with Earth affinity have very high Avoid already (which Earth supports enhance), such as Zihark and Lucia. Ike, Volug, Oscar, and Caineghis also have decent Avoid.

An odd thing is that although Micaiah uses Light magic, her affinity is Dark. Most of the other magic users have affinities that don't match their main magic type (exceptions being Tormod and Sephiran).

All of these people are very loyal. aside from Jill and Mak, but Jill is loyal to her beliefs and family(haar included)

Jill is the least loyal person in the entire series, going from Daein to Crimea in FE9, possibly back to Daein in FE10, or if not that, at the end of the game. Then in FE10 she can betray Daein again. She's got a very broad and convenient definition of "beliefs" and "family".

Jill is the least loyal person in the entire series, going from Daein to Crimea in FE9, possibly back to Daein in FE10, or if not that, at the end of the game. Then in FE10 she can betray Daein again. She's got a very broad and convenient definition of "beliefs" and "family".

IIRC, she can also go back from Crimea to Daein in FE9 by talking to her father.

I always thought of Thunder-types as being cradle-robbers. Muarim has Tormod. Dozla has Ewan and Myrrh. Aran has Laura. Gareth has Kurth. Shinon has Rolf. Jill has Mist. Even Gheb has Amelia.

I think of affinity as being connected by how a person is motivated. Wind types are motivated by desire for freedom and independence. Water types are motivated by desire for peace and stability. Fire types are motivated by their emotions. Dark types are motivated by their secrets. Earth types are motivated by reason.

IIRC, she can also go back from Crimea to Daein in FE9 by talking to her father.

Isn't there a thread in the PoR section that calls that into question?

EDIT: Here it is.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Furthermore, if she has the right supports with Lethe or Mist, she can go back from Daein to Crimea once more.

I always thought of Thunder-types as being cradle-robbers. Muarim has Tormod. Dozla has Ewan and Myrrh. Aran has Laura. Gareth has Kurth. Shinon has Rolf. Jill has Mist. Even Gheb has Amelia.

I think of affinity as being connected by how a person is motivated. Wind types are motivated by desire for freedom and independence. Water types are motivated by desire for peace and stability. Fire types are motivated by their emotions. Dark types are motivated by their secrets. Earth types are motivated by reason.

You forgot thunder. But it sounds about right.

Shinon has a death quote that is very appropriate for RNG screwage.

"What a crock...." or something like that appears in his death quote.

Edited by Charpig

thats a better way to put it, Jill is somewhat loyal to people as well, she is just indecisive...or not but thats the best i cna come up with

Well, you nailed what affinities have in common. thanks for the new(smart) point of perspective. I'm guessing thunder is motivated by person they follow or w/e

Edited by Fenrir

I'm guessing thunder is motivated by person they follow or w/e

I find that thunder is motivated primarily by logic and reason. The only two who don't really fit here are Makalov and Lyre, but Lyre is fairly young (for her being a laguz - she's probably 50-60, but that would be a teenager maturity wise) and Makalov is just plain unlucky in more ways than one.