Funny, Stupid, Unknown and Interesting facts about FE10

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A base level Leonardo armed with his prf weapon can one-shot a base level Sigrun...

Let's see. 8 str + (16 might*3)=56 atk-20 def=36 damage done. Yeah, base Sigrun gets OHKO'd by base Leo. Also, base level Manith gets OHKO'd by the same attack. 56 atk-19 def=37 damage.

Also, base Leo with Lughnasadh OHKO's base Elincia unless she has Amiti equipped. If she has the thing equipped, she lives with one HP to spare, and Leo would have to proc str once to KO her. Comes to show you how fail Elincia's HP/def bases are, and she is a third tier unit!

Edited by DA125

A base level Leonardo armed with his prf weapon can one-shot a base level Sigrun...

Let's see. 8 str + (16 might*3)=56 atk-20 def=36 damage done. Yeah, base Sigrun gets OHKO'd by base Leo. Also, base level Manith gets OHKO'd by the same attack. 56 atk-19 def=37 damage.

Also, base Leo with Lughnasadh OHKO's base Elincia unless she has Amiti equipped. If she has the thing equipped, she lives with one HP to spare, and Leo would have to proc str once to KO her. Comes to show you how fail Elincia's HP/def bases are, and she is a third tier unit!

But base Sigrun and Tanith have an attack range of 10 (javelins give 11 if they can 2HKO him with 'em) and base Leo has an attack range of 8. Leo should never be able to attack them, anyway. It takes until Marksman for him to have an attack range of 10 with his PRF. At this point, they can still attack him from beyond his range, however he'll probably be able to survive (not sure about forged Javelin or generic Spear).

Just sayin'

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Sometimes you people don't think and send them into the enemy range and then you cry because you lost your awesome level ups.

The RNG can screw you up in this game.

Use shove. =P

For which team? You could even bring up a heron if you are trying to beat that range. However, if you are controlling Sigrun and Tanith, Leo is not a problem with his PRF.

I just wish (sometimes) that the AI was trained to use Shove. But then I think about how careful I'd have to be and I'm glad they don't.

this doesn't make sense, Why the bother of having another sword if your using one? I guess its like the BK does in PoR, he was hoarding both.

Why bother having your characters carry more than one weapon at a time? Her weapons probably only gained infinite uses after Ashera's blessing, before that, they could just be PRF weapons with a limited ammount of uses, like Thani and Ettard.

Why bother having your characters carry more than one weapon at a time? Her weapons probably only gained infinite uses after Ashera's blessing, before that, they could just be PRF weapons with a limited ammount of uses, like Thani and Ettard.

Except she apparently never broke them before they got blessed. Unless she had a forger make dozens of the things and only had two left by the time she got a blessing. But then it doesn't really make sense for Ashera to bother blessing both of them, does it. Just bless one. They are identical. Now, sure, if there was something different about them then it would make perfect sense to have two of them. eg: Ike with Ragnell + Hammer. Or Mia with Vague Katti + Silver Forge (one has 20 mt and 5 crit, other has 17 mt and 15 crit). But there is no point in having two identical unbreakable swords unless she was worried she'd lose one/get disarmed (faster to draw another one from a scabbard than pick one up from the ground, probably).

Besides, who doesn't love dual wielders?

Except she apparently never broke them before they got blessed. Unless she had a forger make dozens of the things and only had two left by the time she got a blessing. But then it doesn't really make sense for Ashera to bother blessing both of them, does it. Just bless one. They are identical. Now, sure, if there was something different about them then it would make perfect sense to have two of them. eg: Ike with Ragnell + Hammer. Or Mia with Vague Katti + Silver Forge (one has 20 mt and 5 crit, other has 17 mt and 15 crit). But there is no point in having two identical unbreakable swords unless she was worried she'd lose one/get disarmed (faster to draw another one from a scabbard than pick one up from the ground, probably).

I was thinking something in the lines of Thani, where you would carry the second one with you if the first was about to break. Ashera could just have blessed everything that was in her inventory. Anyways, it's only a fun fact and it doesn't really matter because of this:

Besides, who doesn't love dual wielders?

I was thinking something in the lines of Thani, where you would carry the second one with you if the first was about to break. Ashera could just have blessed everything that was in her inventory.

Have you ever tried to run around and fight with a sword stuck to your hip? I don't really see the point of her carrying around both of them even if Ashera went and blessed everything for no reason. Of course, her buddies were a Dragon and a Lion, so I guess she couldn't exactly give her second sword to someone she trusts. Maybe she just held the second one for safekeeping. Don't want to let the enemy get their grubby little paws on a 1-2 range unbreakable weapon that is really rather strong and much more accurate than most 1-2 range physical weapons.

Kratos comes to mind, but he's obviously just an outlier. I agree that basically everyone loves dual-wielders, especially archers.

ToS Kratos? Yeah, he practically facepalmed when Lloyd gave his "If one sword has 100 power, then two swords have 200 power" (or whatever it was. I'm probably paraphrasing) line. And I guess the "especially archers" bit is because, lacking a shield, it is easier to hit them with arrows?

ToS Kratos? Yeah, he practically facepalmed when Lloyd gave his "If one sword has 100 power, then two swords have 200 power" (or whatever it was. I'm probably paraphrasing) line.

Yes, that Kratos, that logic, and that facepalm.

And I guess the "especially archers" bit is because, lacking a shield, it is easier to hit them with arrows?

Indeed. You might as well be running around with a giant bulls-eye on you.

If Narga existed in FE10 and anybody with an SS in Light could use it, Micaiah could have up to 53 Spd, 43 Def, 60 Res, and 70 Atk. This is NOT including support bonuses, terrain bonuses, or other things such as the Easy mode bonus or White Pool.

If Narga existed in FE10 and anybody with an SS in Light could use it, Micaiah could have up to 53 Spd, 43 Def, 60 Res, and 70 Atk. This is NOT including support bonuses, terrain bonuses, or other things such as the Easy mode bonus or White Pool.

If narga existed in FE10 he would be a unit who knew everything, giving him SS in every weapon type(even wolf fang)

If narga existed in FE10 he would be a unit who knew everything, giving him SS in every weapon type(even wolf fang)

Lion Claw/Fang(?) > every other type of laguz weapon.

Edited by SlayerX

Have you ever tried to run around and fight with a sword stuck to your hip? I don't really see the point of her carrying around both of them even if Ashera went and blessed everything for no reason.

By that logic, you never have more than one weapon on your characters' inventory when you play this game since, for example, it doesn't make sense for Nephenee carrying a Steel Greatlance and a Javelin due to the same reason. Sure these are diferent weapons but the laws apply the same, they both have weight and need to be stuck somewhere on you. The fact that she had 2 identical weapons does not need to make sense in this universe. Beside, the game always dodged the reason why both were exactly the same.

And in real life, there have been warriors who carried 2 swords with them though the 2nd one wasn't clearly of the same huge size of Alondite/Ragnell.

I'm pretty sure I'm missing the point anyway. I need vacations >_>

Edited by Magna

Dheginsea's Black Breath? Highest MT, highest hit, 1-2 range.

Technically his is a myth.

Edited by SlayerX

For which team? You could even bring up a heron if you are trying to beat that range. However, if you are controlling Sigrun and Tanith, Leo is not a problem with his PRF.

I just wish (sometimes) that the AI was trained to use Shove. But then I think about how careful I'd have to be and I'm glad they don't.

I dunno. Given the number of unshoveable Halberdiers/Generals/Paladins that exist, I don't think it would be that awful. And if one of the enemies is shoving, that means it's not attacking you!

By that logic, you never have more than one weapon on your characters' inventory when you play this game since, for example, it doesn't make sense for Nephenee carrying a Steel Greatlance and a Javelin due to the same reason. Sure these are diferent weapons but the laws apply the same, they both have weight and need to be stuck somewhere on you. The fact that she had 2 identical weapons does not need to make sense in this universe. Beside, the game always dodged the reason why both were exactly the same.

And in real life, there have been warriors who carried 2 swords with them though the 2nd one wasn't clearly of the same huge size of Alondite/Ragnell.

I'm pretty sure I'm missing the point anyway. I need vacations >_>

The difference of steel grtlance and jav is that those weapons are different, Alondite and Ragnell only differ in the colors.

It seems dumb to have a big sword on your hip the whole battle, and IRL your swords dont just go -the brave sword broke cause Zihark activiated astra on a counterattack on an armor...he still didnt fuckin kill!-

I dunno. Given the number of unshoveable Halberdiers/Generals/Paladins that exist, I don't think it would be that awful. And if one of the enemies is shoving, that means it's not attacking you!

Most of them aren't in range to attack anyway. Generally less than 6 units can attack at once, unless you really jump into the thick of things. The idea behind shove is that you'd have whatever is within range attack you + 2 or 3 other units that would otherwise be just outside of your range. There should never be a situation where AI shoving causes fewer units to attack you at once (aside from towards the end of a chapter when you've obviously killed them quicker than you would have otherwise). This would be because they'd still prioritize attacking you, but when they can't they shove someone that can.

As for the extra weapons, there is an actual point of carrying a javelin on your back while running in with a lance. You get something out of it you wouldn't otherwise have. The only thing Altina gets out of it would be if she gets disarmed (drops Ragnell) she can draw Alondite rather than bend over to pick up Ragnell. That's it. I'm not sure that small benefit is worth the inconvenience of carrying around a massive sword.