The Serenes Forest Cooking Show

Hello everybody, and welcome to the Serenes Forest cooking show. I'll be your host for today, and we'll be making (checks cue card and fridge) pork chops.

So first we apparently AUGH WHY IS IT DOING THAT ...sorry... and then we WHY IS IT EXPLODING OH GOSH FIRE EXTINGUISHER FIRE EXTINGUISHER

...aaaaaaand we'll see you next time, some random time, same channel... ~falls out the door~

(In other news, I apparently can't cook things that aren't vegetables, pasta, or eggs.)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My mom apparently assumes that if I go by the cookbook's directions, nothing can go wrong. She's left the house and told me to finish making dinner. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG

During dinner, when you are supposed to be eating, the fire will be eating the building.

I am living proof that guys can cook :mellow:

I'm serious

Not all guys suck at culinary arts

A lot of the most famous chefs from the past and present are male. How the hell did you even get this "guys suck at cooking" thing?

I'm sure people know that good male chefs can exist without needing to acknowledge your existence as living proof.

I'm guessing the "need to prove guys can cook" is going off the assumption that cooking is "feminine" or whatever.

IT INVOLVES SETTING THINGS ON FIRE.

In other news, the pork chops were edible, and my house still exists. Join us next episode for... something I actually know how to cook.

Basics? Fah. I'll show you basics. ~grabs a bottle of hot sauce~ Look, children. If your food doesn't contain at least a quarter of one of these, it's not done.

Now now, don't be hasty..

*Nel casts Firebolt on Hot Sauce*

~holds up a clove of garlic~

This is also important. If you put enough of it in, other humans might be annoyed after you eat it, but you won't have any problems with vampires.

*Puts Garlic in pot*

*Puts Butter in pot alss"

*Waits 5 minutes*

:)