The Serenes Forest Cooking Show

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad just hires a real chef. My dad wins B)

On that note, I think the guys not cooking thing is based on the housewife stereotype:Cooking, cleaning, etc.

Also ... put the hot sauce down, or my snipers will put it down for you chefs :angry:

Also ... I had pizza earlier ... ... yes it was delivery ... and damn good :awesome:

Also ... the basics are as follows: Learn2cook.

Also ... I'm out of alsos so good day.

Also ... I had pizza earlier ... ... yes it was delivery ... and damn good :awesome:

You make it seem like the majority of SF hates delivery pizza.

You make it seem like the majority of SF hates delivery pizza.

I'm sick of hearing "It's not delivery, it's dewhatevero!" on tv. Most delivery pizza is good! Pizza Hutt and Dominos are two different pizza places! Pizza Hutt is good, dammit! Urgh .... >_<

Edited by Phoenix

I'm sick of hearing "It's not delivery, it's dewhatevero!" on tv. Most delivery pizza is good! Pizza Hutt and Dominos are two different pizza places! Pizza Hutt is good, dammit! Urgh .... >_<

No, not really.

Papa John's is WAY better than the Hut. Heck, the only pizza worse than the Hut's is Mazzio's... :facepalm:

CHICAGO PIZZA IS THE BEST PIZZA

THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE FAKE CHAIN "PIZZERIA UNO" PLACES, ONLY THE ORIGINAL UNO, PIZZERIA DUE, LOU MALNATI'S AND SUCHLIKE

Yes, that's right.

(Finally, someone who agrees with me)

If anyone else disses the Hut, I kill you!

Dominos isn't even half as good as Pizza Hutt, and Papa Johns is a close tenth, right behind Taco Bell's mexican pizza, and all the other weird pizza joints in Vegas.

If anyone else disses the Hut, I kill you!

Dominos isn't even half as good as Pizza Hutt, and Papa Johns is a close tenth, right behind Taco Bell's mexican pizza, and all the other weird pizza joints in Vegas.

The Hut has bad pizza.

Lived in the suburbs up until 3rd grade. Then moved.

Oh, sorry. My dad grew up there and I've been there a few times myself. That's why I was asking. Ever heard of a place called Home Run Inn?