Mini Mafia Round 5

General Spoon

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not the yak, but you can take that with a grain of salt, too. Life keeps claiming yak to me, and you're confusing. I'm thinking maybe you're the fool.

Or perhaps you're the lyncher and doing it really badly? In which case, you're the fool. But then you know we'd think that, so you're that Yak. But you knew we'd think that to, so you're the fool. And that means you must be the oh no, I've gone crosseyed ¬_¬.

Ninji: Doctor

Bizz: Granny

Fayt: Doctor

I Eat Tables: Lyncher

Life: Doctor

Balcerzak: Granny

Awesome.

I removed mine.

Well, let's talk, shall we?

I am the Doctor, as I have said. I would not have claimed so if Fayt and Life had not already claimed it. This leads me to believe that either Fayt or Life is the Fool, and the other is Yakuza. Thoughts?

Both Fayt and Russell have claimed Yak to me and Bizz. I'm inclined to agree with you. However, why should we believe you over them? And... what if you're Lyncher? Yeah, I'm not too sure.

Sorry for the triple post. I think you three doctor claims are all actually lyncher, fool and Yak. But I have no idea of the order between you. I'm off to bed, and I expect by morning to have my role in question. Heh...

You're right, you don't have any incentive to believe me over them. There's nothing I can say at this point that could possibly persuade you that I am the doctor.

Well crap. I go to post in the RP, and hell breaks out over here. Bizz comes out with a cross-claim, and the town has grown a third Doctor. Wow, just wow.

BRB, digesting.

Who said I really was granny?

Nobody. I was just trying to reason something out, to test a hypothesis. There are a few other recursions I'm also trying to figure out, but this was the most recent one, so I hopped on it.

Fayt, your actions make no sense if you're really the Granny. Yak is never going to want to target the Doctor because the Doctor can help him win this game.

Also, why can't Ninji be lying with his CC because he showed up to the party late? Just want to know.

Also, why can't Ninji be lying with his CC because he showed up to the party late? Just want to know.

Oh, Ninji could easily be lying. I don't trust anybody further than I can throw a piano at this point. I'm just still trying to find the chinks in his armor.

I haven't yet begun to fully work on unravelling you either.

I haven't yet begun to fully work on unravelling you either.

Don't even try. You'll hurt your brain too much, matey.

Vote: I Eat Tables

I'm done pussyfooting around. By process of elimination and talking to people, Tables has to be the Lyncher. If his target dies and he lives, he wins.