Mini Mafia Round 5

General Spoon

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unvote, Vote: Fayt Zelpher.

I actually just ran over the possibilities in my head. I'm rather decently sure that he's the Yak and doesn't want any suspicion on him.

Or, maybe I want people to think I'm the yak so they lynch me because I'm really the fool. Therefore, I fakeclaim doctor so you lynch me, when that's exactly my point :P

I'm still keeping my vote. I'd rather risk hitting the Fool or Lyncher's target in order to get to the Yak unless I can be convinced otherwise. Odds look in my favour.

I'm still keeping my vote. I'd rather risk hitting the Fool or Lyncher's target in order to get to the Yak unless I can be convinced otherwise. Odds look in my favour.

Actually, you've got a 2/5 chance of hitting either the fool or the target, and a 1/5 chance of hitting the yak. That means that the odds are really 2:1 against your lynch doing you any good.

I'm sort of confused how I ended up in this game, but I guess I can play. I'm fully unacquainted with the setup and strategies, so bear with me while I fail to contribute for a significant amount of time here.

Actually, you've got a 2/5 chance of hitting either the fool or the target, and a 1/5 chance of hitting the yak. That means that the odds are really 2:1 against your lynch doing you any good.

I do hope you realize that...

1) I could be the Yak. Which means I've also got a 2/5 chance that I hit a role that hurts me at night (Granny, Shrink) since I might decide to kill tonight and yak tomorrow night if the town faces MYLO.

2) I could be the Lyncher and I'm trying to possibly hit my target.

3) I could be Granny and just be doing this to fuck with your brains.

4) I could be the Fool and just be doing this to fuck with your brains in order to get lynched tomorrow.

5) I could be the Doctor who's trying to look very conspicuous so that the Yak claims to me in private so that we can work together.

6) I could be the Shrink who's trying to pretend to be the Doctor in order to get option 5 going.

I'm going to be serious for once. No, Fayt. Lynching Granny on D1 is very bad. Very very bad.

Chances are that the Yak won't yak himself unless he can connect with the doctor. Yak has pretty good chances of not hitting the Granny. However, if he Yaks himself and Granny is still alive, the Vanilla is fucked. If Granny is dead, town loses unless they can lynch the right person.

Bizz says that Fayt could be the yak trying to screw with us and Bal could be doctor again like he always is and Life could be granny in the first place.

Don't worry, it's really quite simple to play.

1. Read the link posted by Spoon
  2. Choose a role (any role) and claim it's your role
  3. ???
  4. PROFIT!

Hmmm, you make it sound so easy.

Okay, here goes nothing. I'm the Granny.

Either

a) I'm actually the Granny

or

B) I'm just saying this not to get lynched

or

c) ??? PROFIT!

It's up to you guys to figure out which is the case, and whether or not you actually want to risk a Balcerzak lynch.

I can't help but feel like you're the Fool. So unvote.

What do we know so far?

Tables - Claimed Lyncher, no CC

Life - Claimed Doctor, got CC'd

Fayt - CC'd Doc claim

Bal - Granny claim, no CC

That's really all we know.

Baaaal...

I won't vote for you, but I'm really the granny. Just fyi. I'm almost thinking you're the shrink, and Fayt's the yak. I don't think Life's the yak. He's too good at lying to me.

Baaaal...

I won't vote for you, but I'm really the granny. Just fyi. I'm almost thinking you're the shrink, and Fayt's the yak. I don't think Life's the yak. He's too good at lying to me.

Baaaal...

If you're claiming granny, you want us to think you're yak, meaning that you're really fool.