Choral Mafia II

Percivalé

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I take it back, Bal. I guess I'm overdoing it sometimes.

Alright, it's very likely that the last band dude has a godfather role (especially since Bizz basically already confirmed that both mafia parties have one). Unless Bal lied about being the Nexus (which I very much doubt at this point), this pretty much means that he cannot be band. Now, if we assume that Core's telling the truth about being the Bulletproof and consider how the role with a voting restriction that Draco claimed turned out to be complete bull, I deem it very likely that Spike is the last Band member since he claimed a similar role.

Let's put an end to this today.

EDIT: Unvote because of failure.

Edited by Raymond

Nicholas awoke to Blas' ranting in the main hall. Curious of why he was woken up, he went out to talk to Blas.

"Hey man, its pretty early. We can get to voting in the morning, but right now, you and me both need some sleep. Come on, lets go."

--

“Kelsey, are you all right?” Helle’s concerned voice was enough to soften anybody’s heart, but this was incredibly sincere concern for one important reason. “Kelsey… someone attempted on your life last night, didn’t they?”

The girl did not look into her teacher’s face; she remained staring at the wall with the chronic trembling she always had, her breathing shallow and her eyes closed. “… I suppose,” she responded weakly.

“Do you think someone saved you?” Helle placed one hand on Kelsey’s shoulder, so as to placate her uncontrollable tremors at least slightly; it seemed to work to some extent.

“I heard taunting words that I’d rather not… elaborate on…” Her voice broke slightly as she wiped a tear away, “But… I felt the searing pain through my body and I saw blood. It took a few moments to realize it was my blood. I’ve been so hungry and sick I figured I didn’t… have any more…”

Helle was reluctant to interrogate the girl any further; it wasn’t her intention to induce trauma or anything similar at this point in time, not when she was so broken and hopeless and alone. Memories of Hannah flashed through her mind, of how empty and forlorn she was when Silvia was killed. The fire burned out long ago. There was nothing left.

“… If you’re wondering what exactly happened afterwards,” the girl continued, much to her teacher’s surprise, “I felt a strange but warm light come over me, and my would-be murderer fled as my failing consciousness was restored to me… and I didn’t die.” Her gaze never left the wall, though her words were honest and true.

“Well, what happened last night was nothing short of a miracle,” said Helle, more or less relieved at the fact that two students weren’t lost last night; Kelsey was incredibly lucky, and too amazing of a soprano to lose. Abbie, on the other hand, was found dead backstage, and all Helle wanted now was for this to be ended once and for all. There was no turning back now.

Spike was murdered! He was Abbie, SILVER Manipulated Voter!

NEW ROLES REVEALED:

Manipulated Voter: You can only vote for people who have already been voted for.

BEGIN DAY SEVEN

Helle cleared her throat for the moment, a vague and uncertain worry just having come to mind. "Blas... Are our starcrossed lovers both still with us? I was trying to recollect the events of the previous days, and I thought I remembered someone being saved from a suicide attempt, but..."

Quickly she followed up with, "Oh, and of course I don't mean to intrude upon their privacy. This is just pure speculation. A simply 'yes' or 'no', would more than suffice."

Okay, I double-checked this time. It's day phase now.

Uh... Well. So much for that. Thanks, Band? :mellow:

Since our vig's out of ammo, we have no way to check if Core is the bulletproof without killing him...

If Core isn't the last remaining mafia, it must be Bal.

Vote Core.

@Bal: No, one of them has died already.

"Yes... the Band has done us a favour killing Abbie - we suspected she was with the Band. Oh, Abbie, I'm so sorry... and now we have to decide out of Helle and Nicolas? I... I think that Helle is putting on a front... she may be our leader, but she hasn't been here long, and she may have been with the Band before. Helle... have you been pulling the wool over our eyes?"

Vote changed.

Edited by I Eat Tables

"Oh... but... two people would have died last night. Umm... there must be two killers still out there, two people... out for blood... or perhaps, one, with the skill to kill two people in a night. Nicolas [Core] might be able to do that."

Vote: Balcerzak

Think about it. Have you ever heard of a nexus before? probably not. Bulletproof is a more likely role for Bizz to incorporate.

On another note, did WoMC make a kill last night? Ninji said that somebody saved themselves last night.

On another note, did WoMC make a kill last night? Ninji said that somebody saved themselves last night.

Nope, and he's out of ammo, too. I honestly have no clue what's going on.

"Ah... Blas and I think we've worked it out, now. We don't need to worry about their being two killers. But we don't know out of Nicolas and Helle... it's one of them, though..."

Vote: Balcerzak

Think about it. Have you ever heard of a nexus before? probably not. Bulletproof is a more likely role for Bizz to incorporate.

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Nexus

It can be either Mafia or Town.

I'm leaning more towards Core.

"I'm just as innocent as I was yesterday guys. I admit, I misread the situation with Abbie, but it's not as if there weren't warning signs. Maybe I misread the situation with Nicholas as well when I had convinced myself of his innocence yesterday. It looks like there's only one way to find out." Helle had a conflicted and weary look on her face; the indecision and the constant strain of executing such wonderful talent day after day was wearing her ragged.

I can say with full certainty that whoever was supposed to die was targeted by the Mafia. So the doctor should talk to one of the people who was previously cleared so that we can find the culprit.