Choral Mafia II

Percivalé

Kyle locked himself in his room, panting heavily. He knew he could well die this day...but if he had to die tonight?

He drew a flickknife, knowing it would be woefully insufficient, and waited near the door. If he saw a weapon, he might as well go down fighting.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bizz, you're posting the Night Phase results tomorrow, right?

I love you too.

Yes; they are posted either when 24 hours pass or earlier if all of the night actions are received by then.

And yay <3

[spoiler=don't look at this people with night actions who haven't sent theirs by about 9:45 est it's BEHIND YOUR BACK]"fags"

edit: durr grammar

Edited by White people suck

The dawn arrived, fresh and new; the warm rays of sunlight permeated through the windows and brought a false sense of comfort to the singers who woke up that morning. Tension and panic immediately arose after a particularly grim discovery; Regina, irate and flustered, began barging into the dorms of choristers who remained in slumber. Her victims would never forget the demonic hiss in her voice that morning.

-

“Travis, get the hell up!” Regina roared, her sharp tone startling the man awake so severely that he nearly fell off of the edge of his bed. The rather frightened chorister stared up at Regina’s eyes and the cold flames that flickered inside of them.

“What… what?” Travis muttered groggily, “I was having such an amazing dream… there was free ice cream everywhere—“

“Oh, get your ass out of bed,” Regina cursed bitterly, interrupting Travis mid-sentence, “We’ve got a problem.”

“A problem?” The bewildered singer blinked in befuddlement. “What kind of problem, Reg-dude?”

“Call me that again, and I will kill you.” Ignoring the rest of his questions, she stormed out of the storm to alert the others for the daily meeting; Travis disappointedly trailed behind her.

Helle came up to the podium, a rather terrifying expression on her face. The bickers, whispers, and frightened gossips of the choir members were abruptly silenced by a shout that boomed throughout the entire hall—all attention turned to the woman standing up front.

“My students,” Helle announced grimly, “I am so fervently afraid to admit that your initial suspicions were true—there really is a corrupted bastard amongst us.” Members started to eye each other with ominous suspicion as Helle continued, “Last night, Blas was found fatally stabbed in her room. I—“ she choked for a moment, a lump forming in her throat, “—was with her in her very last moments. She said she couldn’t—wait to see Sophie again.”

A terrible silence pervaded throughout all corners of the place; not a single soul made any noise for what seemed to be an agonizingly long time. Helle managed to compose herself to reveal the next piece of bad news:

“I apologize for having to bring even more morbid feelings to you all, but Blas wasn’t the only one—whose performance was ended last night. Meredith…” Her voice trailed away for a moment. Ashley tensed.

“Meredith?!” Ashley squealed suddenly, averting some attention to her, “Helle, did you just say—“ but she didn’t have to continue; she could already read Helle’s emotion. Her gaze went to the floor.

“Ashley, I’m sorry,” She offered a feeble comfort, “I know how well your voices mixed together in the contest duets, as well as how valuable of a singer she was. There’s something I don’t get, however—Meredith’s death doesn’t seem to have any ties with the Bronze.”

More terrified silence. Helle used this pause and promptly pulled a small note out from her robe, and read it aloud:

“ This is for the scar on this Academy that will never be erased

- A friend”

“Right now, I cannot imagine what this rather cryptic message could mean. The only thing I can take a semi-firm guess at is that there’s some other force here working separately. My students, we might be working with more than one malign faction here. I can only hope that we can find each and every one of these damned wretches and rid them from the Academy, once and for all.”

The tired woman sighed and stepped down. It was a few moments before discussion finally picked up, and the day truly came.

Raymond was killed; he was Blas, SILVER Tracker!

Ulki was also killed; he was Meredith, SILVER Arrogant Townsperson!

REVEALED ROLES:

Tracker: This player may track one person a night. They will find out who that person targeted that night.

Arrogant Townsperson: This player annoys the other singers and is automatically lynched when vote count reaches five.

Poisoner: This player is given five poisons—they do not know what these poisons do. One is randomly selected from the list each night, and this player can choose whom to give it to.

Inventor: This player is given five inventions—they do not know what these inventions do. They may choose one invention from the list each night, and can choose whom to target the device at. Each invention can be used only once.

ffs, did I really just get killed at night 1 for the second time in a row?

Damn. I finally get a really awesome role, and then this happens. And I actually got an interesting result from my tracking too, but I guess it would be against the rules to reveal what it was.

Well... Good luck, Silvers. And make sure to punish my killer really hard. :newyears:

"Well,it is unfortunate that suspicion would be placed upon me."

"Is it not feasible that such a malevolent being would not place their own role upon me,in order to deter their own fate?"Quintcy questioned the crowd.

"For you see,I am no such thing,my best guess is that this fiend would prey upon your trust to force you to kill an innocent such as myself.For you see,according to my investigations, [General Spoon] is,in fact,the Poisoner,and is simply attempting to lead you astray and cause discord among our precious silver choir."

"Ahh... I heard a voice... it sounded like Blas. Tonight... we can call on the Goddess of music, guided by my voice, and restore her soul and body. The only worry is that she'll be too weak to perform her tracking duty and... leading such a powerful song could be dangerous."

The Silvers were in awe at Alicia's claim. Reviving a dead person? Surely that would subject to the person leading such a song to punishment from the Goddess?

"Some of you knew her closely... she said she has information, in the whispers I heard. But we should act out of logic and not out of fear of death, and decide if she should be revived."

It was an amazing claim, but few could deny Alicia's voice, and her ability to lead such a song. "Better than the Bronze," the late Grandmaster Elira had described it as, calling Alicia "the true Saint of Justice!" back in the days before Elira's fall and betrayal of the choirside.

TL;DR: I can revive Raymond tonight. I die, unless the doctor saves me, in which case, "you aren’t sure what will happen." Raymond doesn't get his ability, but he's a confirmed townie and can out his report. I suspect that if the doctor saves me I stay alive but can't use my ability, and perhaps get a posting restriction too.

"Well,it is unfortunate that suspicion would be placed upon me."

"Is it not feasible that such a malevolent being would not place their own role upon me,in order to deter their own fate?"Quintcy questioned the crowd.

"For you see,I am no such thing,my best guess is that this fiend would prey upon your trust to force you to kill an innocent such as myself.For you see,according to my investigations, [General Spoon] is,in fact,the Poisoner,and is simply attempting to lead you astray and cause discord among our precious silver choir."

Yeah sure. I'm the poisoner and said that you were before the update, because I'm a psychic and knew that the poisoner role would be revealed in the update.

Get real.

"Ahh... I heard a voice... it sounded like Blas. Tonight... we can call on the Goddess of music, guided by my voice, and restore her soul and body. The only worry is that she'll be too weak to perform her tracking duty and... leading such a powerful song could be dangerous."

The Silvers were in awe at Alicia's claim. Reviving a dead person? Surely that would subject to the person leading such a song to punishment from the Goddess?

"Some of you knew her closely... she said she has information, in the whispers I heard. But we should act out of logic and not out of fear of death, and decide if she should be revived."

It was an amazing claim, but few could deny Alicia's voice, and her ability to lead such a song. "Better than the Bronze," the late Grandmaster Elira had described it as, calling Alicia "the true Saint of Justice!" back in the days before Elira's fall and betrayal of the choirside.

TL;DR: I can revive Raymond tonight. I die, unless the doctor saves me, in which case, "you aren’t sure what will happen." Raymond doesn't get his ability, but he's a confirmed townie and can out his report. I suspect that if the doctor saves me I stay alive but can't use my ability, and perhaps get a posting restriction too.

What happens if you get hooked?