Mafia Players Tier List

riariadne

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bawwww, nobody wants to comment on me. I guess I'll be stuck at the top of High forever. ;_;

I have never felt so used in my life you wonderful asshole

Neither do I.There is a backspace button,it's on the top right,an arrow pointing left.

After you do it for like an hour you just start to not care.

In response to Life's personal opinions: I disagree with that about General Spoon. In my opinion, you both use your brains well enough but the seperating factor is aggression. You react extremely towards people from what I see getting you the lynch. Though this might be a smart move in the case of being mafia, it simply doesn't help when you're the town.

Life, I really don't see how you can consider me better by a landslide; especially when how I play is basically based on watching the people above me :awesome:. The list did start with my in my own tier and I disagreed... perhaps I'm just being too modest? I don't consider myself better than you or Spoon, you have awesome strategies but keep getting unlucky, I just kinda float on through, playing well consistently.

a) I lol'd at this list. I'm not the best by a mile (because I can't make it to the endgame) but I feel like I'm high up there just because I can do a lot of shit that most other people don't dream of. Then again, it's probably because I think of it and then act upon in, knowing the risk.

b] My problem is that I've been mafia way too often. I've never been Cop or Doctor (not that I'm asking for it) but my point is that I've never had a power role that I can use to help the town along with my brain.

c) My entire strategy relies on logic. Obviously it can backfire but the point is that I'm always logical. I bet if Ulki or Lightning (just got FF13 btw) tried doing that, they could possibly be up there in that high tier.

a) Good. You're supposed to lol. Games are meant to be entertaining.

b] I've been mafia a lot too, but like you say, it wouldn't matter a lot.

c) So are you saying nobody else's strategy uses logic at all or something? My strategy relies on 1/3 logic, 1/3 common sense, and 1/3 mindgames, and I'm not bad.

Edited by Lightning

c) So are you saying nobody else's strategy uses logic at all or something? My strategy relies on 1/3 logic, 1/3 common sense, and 1/3 mindgames, and I'm not bad.

By that logic, I should be below you. My 'strategy' is 1/2 gut instincts and 1/2 dumb luck. Of course, luck is a part of skill, but still. :(

Ulki to the bottom of the list in his own tier. It's not anything personal but you really are that bad at Mafia.

Ulki is getting better, in my opinion. He's not that bad, either <_<.

Lying down to die every single time someone puts a vote on you without even trying to defend yourself? That's bad.

There are now 5 people in every tier, except top and bottom, where there are 4. Why? Because I like tiers to be similarly sized. Easier to organize.

Also a few changes to the list but w/e.

I "lol'd" at Spoon being above Tables. And at myself > Bal.

I'm gonna say it again. With the exception of Ether's last Mafia game, Tables is the best person here. Oh and I still want Ulki at the bottom of the list. Like, last name.

He's the Karla of Mafia. He doesn't produce anything and it's easy to just forget about him and move on.

Edited by Life