Most Amazing thing that happened to you...

Liz

just post some stories about amazing things that happened to you during a playthrough that shocked you

one time, i was playing a trial map in FE9 (the one with the boats, i forget what its called :lol: ) and my marcia ended in the middle of a whole bunch of wyvern lords and stuff. she had very low HP, and would have died with a single attack from anybody! then the enemy turn began and all the wyvern lords attacked her (it was around five or six, i think) the point is, that they didn't even touch her! she avoided all the strikes and i was :blink: because she wasn't maxed in any stat and most of them attacked twice!

In FE6, Sophia killed every single enemy by herself in the chapter where you're fighting Murdock. In that one, Murdock got killed by Sophia and Sue.

Another one is, in FE10, Micaiah endured several attacks from dragons at Rebirth (3). The final blow to kill Dheginsea was dealt by Micaiah as well.

I didn't yell DO A BARREL ROLL while playing FE.

But actually I beat a game without losing a single unit. It's big for me because if you're dead, you ain't worth a recovery unless you are fighting a boss

FE10: A myrmidon was attacking Laura. He had a hit% of 98 and could attack twice, doing 16 damage. Of course, Laura had only 15 HP. He missed. Both times. I nearly cried.

FE10: A myrmidon was attacking Laura. He had a hit% of 98 and could attack twice, doing 16 damage. Of course, Laura had only 15 HP. He missed. Both times. I nearly cried.

I'm never that lucky, usually it's miss the first attack, critical the second one

In FE7, Cog of Destiny, Jaffar had about 3 hp left and dodged every attack from all the myrmidons(and killed all the myrmidons in the same turn).

in FE9, Ike(before promotion) had low hp and dodged every attack and criticaled every one that attacked him.

Was he at the time a NPC where you fought Ursula?

No. He was under my control. I just wanted to see whether Jaffar would actually pull off a miracle, and he did.

This happened just yesterday...

Zihark was gang-banged by Cavaliers, a Paladin and Wyvern Riders. He has only 3 HP, and the last Wyvern Rider attacks him with a javelin and...he dodges!

More of this kind of stuff happened yesterday, some of which involved Rolf and Reyson. I'm really reckless when playing FE...or just any game...

On the last chapter of part 2, a bunch of people ended up in a vulnerable position from the last part where I had saved. My only chance was to clear a path to whoever the boss was and hope for a 15% critical using a silver greatlance with Geoffrey. And it happened.

I actually got all of maciah's units to second tier before part 2

was it easy mode?

Ike getting +2 in his HP upon level up.

was it fixed mode?