-----

Bianchi

VincentASM

Rage Fox Red Fox of Fire

Fia

Fireman

Legend

----

MaSu and gang (Lyle, TLS, O'Connell, Des, Cym, etc)

High

----

Fox

Tangerine

GAR

----

Nightmare

Sirius

Musashi

Dio

Harudoku

Rei of Nanto

Soul/Lyle is looking pretty viable to me

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not fully aware of everyone's relationships on this list, so I can't really tell. If someone can, though, that would be great.

Well, I think I can manage an Interceptor support, at least.

I might be able to get a GJ (GrandJackal) or Colonel M support, but I'm not sure. LifeAdmiral is also somewhat possible. Maybe Ether.

Maybe Red Fox of Fire and Tangerine, though I've been letting that lag as of late.

That's about it for me, probably. Potential others aren't on the list.

Interceptor is probably the fastest.

I know, I...died a little pulling an RP/Crash, but I just don't want to be compared to others and getting "debated". I am not an object!

You are an object in the minds of others--to others there is no you but simply an object comprised of your observed actions.

I demand that you move ALS down. He is bitter, makes smart-ass remarks that are not too smart and provide no amusement whatsoever. He is often extremely rude to criticism due to the afore mentioned bitterness and intentionally goes out of his way to troll others but does nothing to make it any bit amusing for the rest of the community! This boy is a LEECH, A LEECH I SAY! Amused by the antics of this forum and the extremely sensitive members that are too blasted easy to upset and yet proves that he's ungrateful by giving nothing back to the community! Worst of all, HE CHEATS AT FIRE EMBLEM SHADOW DRAGON WI-FI! SINK THIS BEHEMOTH TO WHATEVER BOTTOMLESS PIT CONTAINS MANY JAGGED ROCKS OF HIS ELEMENTAL WEAKNESSES FOR ETERNAL TORTURE! Just joking, btw.

I demand that you move ALS down. He is bitter, makes smart-ass remarks that are not too smart and provide no amusement whatsoever. He is often extremely rude to criticism due to the afore mentioned bitterness and intentionally goes out of his way to troll others but does nothing to make it any bit amusing for the rest of the community! This boy is a LEECH, A LEECH I SAY! Amused by the antics of this forum and the extremely sensitive members that are too blasted easy to upset and yet proves that he's ungrateful by giving nothing back to the community! Worst of all, HE CHEATS AT FIRE EMBLEM SHADOW DRAGON WI-FI! SINK THIS BEHEMOTH TO WHATEVER BOTTOMLESS PIT CONTAINS MANY JAGGED ROCKS OF HIS ELEMENTAL WEAKNESSES FOR ETERNAL TORTURE! Just joking, btw.

I'm sigging this.