Let's play a game of soccer!

WHEE~.

Ok I'm going to make a goal I have an open chance, BUT WAIT

LET'S KICK IT TO THE GUY HALFWAY ACROSS THE FIELD SURROUNDED BY LIKE 5 PEOPLE SO HE CAN DO A COOL HEADER IT'LL BE FUNNY.

HOW DID WE LOSE THE BALL ;~;.

Also holy god damn those guys sprint for the entire game without getting tired how.

I'm (half) Irish, so if I get into a World Cup debate I'll just bitch about Henry for like an hour.

On another note, looks like North Korea drew a Group of Death.

I'm (half) Irish, so if I get into a World Cup debate I'll just bitch about Henry for like an hour.

On another note, looks like North Korea drew a Group of Death.

If its any consolation I'm British so I want France to go out asap too

Iran's team isn't too hot, especially with all the actually good players retiring years ago, so I...can't take any sides now!

Also holy god damn those guys sprint for the entire game without getting tired how.

Well, ~45 minutes in each half, with a 15 minute break in-between halves, though it's still pretty impressive. I bet football (yes football, not your dumb American sport, the original football) players would make for amazing long-distance track runners.

Edited by Nightmare

Iran's team isn't too hot, especially with all the actually good players retiring years ago, so I...can't take any sides now!

Well, ~45 minutes in each half, with a 15 minute break in-between halves, though it's still pretty impressive. I bet football (yes football, not your dumb American sport, the original football) players would make for amazing long-distance track runners.

1266720407489.jpg

American Football doesn't really require that much physical power ;~;.

You like, walk around for a minute and "think" (or the coach does) of what to do, and then you run for about 15 seconds (especially when you're my school and all you do is running plays ;~;)