You know what?

You have to face that you can't be above average in everything. Hell, eventually you're going to have to face that you're average or below such in multiple areas.

Why care about an online tier list of a persona, of all things? If you're really above-average, would you care about where you're placed? Or do you just care about how others interpret your abilities? Would that not suggest that you're not interested in not being average, but rather just not being interpreted as average?

Either way, I don't see what the fuss is about at being normal.

1. Bizz is average/below average in these fields: Mathematics, dancing, not being clumsy, and social communication amongst many other things. She is comfortable in admitting this and is completely fine with it.

2. I am a very paranoid person and I just want people to like me. ;~; I mean, I don't want any enemies. I just don't want people here to be mad at me. That's all I ask. I want friends. I need people.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Bizz is average/below average in these fields: Mathematics, dancing, not being clumsy, and social communication amongst many other things. She is comfortable in admitting this and is completely fine with it.

2. I am a very paranoid person and I just want people to like me. ;~; I mean, I don't want any enemies. I just don't want people here to be mad at me. That's all I ask. I want friends. I need people.

Okay, yeah, everyone needs people. But people are choosy; there are a lot of people. You can't have everyone like you. Eventually you're going to come to someone that at the least is uninterested in befriending you.

You have a pretty rabid fanbase as it is. You should worry less about how you're perceived. I'd be willing to bet fewer people would react negatively, and we wouldn't have topics of you feeling bad all the time as a result. It's a win-win.

First of all, I take offense to this because I was honestly feeling really upset and I never used to speak up when I feel upset about something. This isn't me looking for pity, it's me trying to express my opinion. If you're saying I'm looking for pity because I'm female, I'm going to eat your face off, because I'm not. Maybe I'll receive pity, but I'm not at all looking for it.

If you're butthurt over a tier list position then you need some serious help, lulz.

Oh yeah, also, you kinda misinterpreted my post, you're not looking for pity because you're female, that would be quite sexist now. But all these threads you make are sobfests and they pity you because you're a female and most guys seem to like treating females like they're something amazing, now if you were a male making these threads they would probably just attempt to troll the crap out of you and disregard anything you say.

now if you were a male making these threads they would probably just attempt to troll the crap out of you and disregard anything you say.

I mean, just look at Fayt and Crash.

not another pity thread!

and still not a single tentacle to be seen!

tumblrl37pl6mvwu1qzgcis.jpg

here we go. much better.

First of all, I take offense to this because I was honestly feeling really upset and I never used to speak up when I feel upset about something. This isn't me looking for pity, it's me trying to express my opinion. If you're saying I'm looking for pity because I'm female, I'm going to eat your face off, because I'm not. Maybe I'll receive pity, but I'm not at all looking for it.

LOL

o rly?

Edited by 6669

Ah, Bizz :P

Like Esau said, we can't have everyone like us. I haven't injured, maimed, sedated, kidnapped, impregnated, shot, crushed, burned, flamed, drowned, electrocuted, or killed anyone since I joined the forum and at least ten people hate me though half of them aren't active anymore. Like my father also said. Everyone needs haters. It makes your friends more valuable to you for one thing.

For the record though, I think you're alright(almost Datia status in terms of being likable). Less blog threads and more spamming other topics would be interesting though ^_^

Here, I used about half. Hope you don't mind.

*squirt*

*squirt squirt squirt*

*squirt sqrrt skrt*

*skrt skrt skrt skrt skrt* NONE LEFT! NOOOO

Some of you people are being insensitive. This thread might not be a good idea, but seriously now. Even Phoenix is being mature here. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

bizz is getting butthurt over a tier list.

people are throwing her pity parties for getting butthurt over a tier list.

therefore it is only natural that me and dotachin and joey post tentacle images.

jencoracetentaclesandse.jpg

we like tentacles.

Edited by 6669

bizz is getting butthurt over a tier list.

people are throwing her pity parties for getting butthurt over a tier list.

therefore it is only natural that me and dotachin post tentacle images.

jencoracetentaclesandse.jpg

because we like tentacles.

TENTACLES???

tumblr_l360trtUDS1qzmnf0o1_500.png

You know you enjoyed it. Just look at that face.

Oh u

Some of you people are being insensitive. This thread might not be a good idea, but seriously now. Even Phoenix is being mature here. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Don't worry, I still take her problems into consideration, so do most of us, we aren't exactly disrespecting her by trolling her or anything.

Oh u

oh u

Well, I like being nice and feeling nice no matter if the reason why the person is upset or not.

Now, if I just feel like being an as and making fun of their problem, I'll do it.

But I'm feeling considerably good today, so... uh, yeah.

But remember Internet is not srs bsns guys.