Official site update (July 1st)

Please tell me those downloadable chapters aren't DSi only :| This is a strangely awesome thing for Nintendo to do, I really hope they didn't completely mess it up.

They don't mention it, so I doubt it.

If anything, these episodes are probably already in the game.

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either "My Unit" got an overdose on DracoKnight EXP or the Prologue chapters this time around results in more EXP... Level 11.54 at the end of

Chapter 4

is ridiculous.

Look at those stats too, that's fucking crazy.

I like how they go out of their way to only show us Marth and My Unit in that gameplay video. assholes

Seriously, at least we got to see Cecil though. And quite frankly I like it.

Also, Ellerean looks pretty good. I also like how Marich looks now.

But Minerva looks completely the same as in FE11.

Well, lessee...

Maric and Elrean look badass.

Lady Swords now buyable on the online shop.

Love the remake of the theme.

Guile put on a lot of weight.

Cecile looks badass.

My Unit was heavily favored since he's level freaking 10 while everyone else is generally level 6. Unless he just HAPPENS to start near that level and is just stupendously powerful...

They reused Minerva's portrait.

If Maric, Marth and some other characters get a sprite redux, why does Minerva stay the same? She's pretty important to the story too...No more than Maric anyways.

Otherwise, liking what I see. Can't wait.

My Unit was heavily favored since he's level freaking 10 while everyone else is generally level 6. Unless he just HAPPENS to start near that level and is just stupendously powerful...

Even then, just look at those stats, they are crazy for someone who's level 11.

Although I'm pretty sure this is NM and possibly the prologue chapters that mainly feature My Unit is NM only perhaps?

Lady Swords now buyable on the online shop.

Which is awesome being how I was so mad when I missed out on the first one in FE3, the second comes way too late. It was extremely awesome in FE3 and comparing, especially in cost now, to a silver sword, should be even more awesome in FE11 unless its power is decreased. It will also give creating a female "my unit" more of an advantage. However I also heard the master sword would be available which would be ridiculous.

Edited by Jediabiwan

Here's what I'm thinking will happen with the episodic content. You will probably have to buy them, either that or they will do something akin to Pokemon Wi-Fi events (where certain things are available once at a certain time). If it is the former (purchasing) then I'm betting on the episodic content being a DSi-only feature. Only the DSi has the capability to use DS Shop Points, which would be the currency used to purchase these download-able chapters. Even if they are already in the game (like most download-able content is). I hope I'm wrong, I don't have the money for a DSi (or the patience to unlock them via hacking).

Edited by General Archibald

I hope for my unit past present future work like this: Past sets supports, present affects base stats, and future affects growths.

Other than that the new FE is looking great. So much anticipation!

Edited by JosefLior

What I predict is that the Master Sword will be replaced by the Wo Dao.

I hope not, the Wo Dao has no where near as much might. Also I searched and I couldn't find where it mentioned the Master Sword being available for purchase so I may have been wrong.

I hope not, the Wo Dao has no where near as much might. Also I searched and I couldn't find where it mentioned the Master Sword being available for purchase so I may have been wrong.

The Master Sword was powerful enough to double as a legendary weapon. Considering how many sword users you have in this game and the fact you can have the weapon as early as before the desert...

Anyways, my prediction is that it will be a Brave Sword.

http://serenesforest.net/fe3ds/info.html

General features

Wi-Fi options - You can download new maps, battle other players on special multi-player maps, loan characters and communicate with other players.

Modes - In Casual mode (designed for beginners as the name suggests) your characters don't permanently die when they're killed. For Fire Emblem regulars, there's Classic mode, where fallen characters do not come back as expected.

Guide - A function that lets you learn about character relationships and background information on the game's nations.

Online Shop - Buy rare items online, such as the Master Sword, using the in-game currency.

Reclassing from Shadow Dragon makes a return.

From the very beginning, you can choose from four difficulty levels: Normal, Hard, Maniac and Lunatic.

The prologue, which starts after creating your custom character, doubles as a tutorial.

The Master Sword was powerful enough to double as a legendary weapon. Considering how many sword users you have in this game and the fact you can have the weapon as early as before the desert...

Anyways, my prediction is that it will be a Brave Sword.

Well besides being only usable by ladies, the only downside of the lady sword was -20 crit, plus it was effective against many units and had a lower weapon level. It looks like it will be returning but i hope it can't be forged.

I knew I saw it somewhere, but I couldn't find it in the forums. Thanks!

Edited by Jediabiwan

The Master Sword is apparently sold for 5000G. It's worth in FE3 was double that, so maybe it's less powerful now.

Does it show this on the official site, or was it part of the leaked information? If it was part of the leaked information, are there any other little tidbits that haven't been posted on the Information page?

Does it show this on the official site, or was it part of the leaked information? If it was part of the leaked information, are there any other little tidbits that haven't been posted on the Information page?

It's from the leaked info. AFAIK, the only things yet to be confirmed are the classes for My Unit, their past/present/future and Reclassing.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I posted everything that was relevant. They only mentioned that there were 2 numbers next to the Master Sword, which were 25 and 5000, so the first one is probably the number of uses and second is the cost.

Edited by VincentASM

The Master Sword is apparently sold for 5000G. It's worth in FE3 was double that, so maybe it's less powerful now.

i thought weapons sold for half their worth in Fire Emblem? am i just crazy

Cecil got nerfed. She is no longer able to wield silver lances at base and she only starts with an E rank in lances.

with the weapon rank system this was to be expected. no way they were going to start her off with B/A rank in lances.

Edited by tiff

I meant it's purchased for 5000 from the Online Shop.

It's only half their worth when you sell them. When you buy items, you're buying them at their full worth.

i thought weapons sold for half their worth in Fire Emblem? am i just crazy
I think he's saying that it sold for 5000 in FE3, but now it costs 5000 to purchase here, meaning that it's now half the price it used to be.

I meant it's purchased for 5000 from the Online Shop.

It's only half their worth when you sell them. When you buy items, you're buying them at their full worth.

opps, my mistake. when you said it's sold for 5000G, i thought you meant you sell it for that much.