The rules belong to me now

When I don't get suspended for this name change I will be able to get through 'Sun Elves suck' and 'Dwarves suck' unscathed. You can not stop me now mods. You can not stop me now >8[

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8]

I fucking hate Dark Elves though. Fucking sitting down in their underdark. Pshaw. They're practically animals, and have you seen what they do with spiders? That's creepy.

You know what? YOU suck, you stupid gnomelette.

Oh, oh, oh? Hey, playing at that? Well guess what, I don't fucking kill people for fun, you fucking sick twisted once elf. You fucking kill our women and children, and your women spend all day paying tribute to that asshole spider god. Why do you even exist? The whole lot of you should just DIE.

Lawn

fucking

ornament.

Y'all ornies is just stupid. Get the hell off of my property.

I can't help it if you make your cities in the middle of the fucking ground. What am I supposed to do, me and my ornies are walking along, having a good time, and suddenly a fucking dark elf war band jumps up, and we fall through the ceiling of one of your cities. Try not being such dumbasses.

Edited by Dark Elves Suck

um, are you a rock gnome or a dark gnome (svirfneblin)? (still deciding what to go and do)

Whisper Gnome, not that you would be able to tell the difference. All you other folk can't even tell us Gnomes apart.

PS. I'm a Shadowcraft Mage, so don't even think of messing with me.

Whisper Gnome, not that you would be able to tell the difference. All you other folk can't even tell us Gnomes apart.

PS. I'm a Shadowcraft Mage, so don't even think of messing with me.

Well, then, of course I can tell you apart. You are taller and slimmer than most gnomes. Also, I suppose you do lack the jovial nature and easy outlook on life common to other gnomes.

I think the word you're looking for is "ours", orny.

More like deep throat gnome, amirite?

Whisper and deep throat aren't even remotely similar, try harder next time.

HEY, I SEE YOU THERE. THINK YOU'RE SOME KIND OF WIZARD, PROBABLY JUST READ IT OUT OF A BOOK OR SOMETHING.

Edited by Dark Elves Suck

Whisper and deep throat aren't even remotely similar, try harder next time.

HEY, I SEE YOU THERE. THINK YOU'RE SOME KIND OF WIZARD, PROBABLY JUST READ IT OUT OF A BOOK OR SOMETHING.

Races of stone, duh.