Black Fang Mafia

Balcerzak

Okay, nothing seems to be coming of this, Weapons still has the majority of the votes, I'm closing the phase.

The Fang ringed around him, hounded him and led him to the noose. "Wait, hold on! You're making a mistake. I'm one of the Four Fangs, Linus Reed. You can't do this!"

But they could and they did, and as he was hanging there, lifeless, and unchanged, they realized their mistake. He didn't revert into a morph or anything. The truly had killed one of their own.

Weapons of Mass Construction was lynched! He was Linus, the Impulsive voter.

Night 2: Begin

Send in those orders folks.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a bright and beautiful morning, and Nino was skipping across a field of flowers. Her pleasant mood was soon spoiled when she stumbled across the corpse of Leila the detective! She was Ether, a Black Fang.

The loss shook the Black Fang hard, but the fact that there was only one death was a consolation prize, right?

Day 3: Begin

"Come,come now little spy girl...why don't you stop to play?" The voice rang in Leila's ears as she ran.She had spotted one of the morphs,caught it in the act...

But she had been discovered...

The forest whizzed by her head,as she ducked trees wildly,hoping to lose her pursuer.

"Why do you run from me,pale little flower?"

Leila ran harder,eventually breaking from the forest into a clearing.

"You have no cover now...there is nowhere to run..."

Leila turned around,looking at her assailant,it was Ephidel.

"Y-you?!" She tightened her grip on the knife on her belt.The scaled down Killing Edge was perfect for an assassin,and as Ephidel approached,she lashed out at him!

It was no use.The dagger was knocked out of her hand,and as she tried to cry out,Ephidel's hand struck clean through her chest,tearing through her right lung in a single motion.

The pain was unbearable,the blood seeping up from her throat out of her mouth,as her whole body burned.

It seemed that Ephidel was a crueler bastard than she had imagined.Leila would survive for several hours,likely dying slightly past dawn...Ephidel's hand had been soaked in a burning toxin,which only worked to magnify the agonizing pain coursing through Leila's body,that and slow down her death...she cursed that morph with all she had.

The sun was rising,and Leila felt her life was ending,her pain would be gone in a matter of seconds now...her heartbeat was at a near standstill...

The sound of the flowers rustling,and a gentle humming,Leila looked up and saw that Nino was approaching.

'N-Nino...?I can tell her,I can let her know...'

"N-Nino..." she called out weakly,and the girl skipped over...until she saw the blood,and the gaping wound in Liela's chest.

"Liela!?W-What happened?Why are you bleeding?"

"Nino...tell the others that...one of the morphs is...-"

Just before she could get out her report,Leila died,the pain finally subsiding.

"Leila?Liela?!"

How so? I'm quite curious of what your role does if you've deducted that I'm the SK because of it. I'd much rather be a mafia fodder, than a town fodder.

Sorry, I can't tell you that. All I can say is that I'm not just a doctor.

Sorry, I can't tell you that. All I can say is that I'm not just a doctor.

Although, for all I know, you might be telling the truth. In fact, it's perfectly plausible given my information. But if you've been hit... Well, whatever. Perhaps you're better left alive. If anyone has thoughts or suggestions, let me know.

That's unfortunate, because I was the bulletproof. I was hit last night.

That's too bad, because I can see right through your lies.

My vote for today is as steady as rock.

That's too bad, because I can see right through your lies.

My vote for today is as steady as rock.

Apparently not. You'll eat your words.

Also, I called out WoMC's innocence yesterday, why would a SK question a lynch target that isn't him?

Also, why would I be the SK? The doctor would most likely be on Fayt. How else would we only have one death? th SK typically doesn't have bulletproof powers.

I AM the doctor. And yes, the SK does have bulletproofing. At least they usually do.

Apparently not. You'll eat your words.

You mean you're going to kill me tonight? Unfortunitally, that won't work if you get lynched beforehand.

Also, I called out WoMC's innocence yesterday, why would a SK question a lynch target that isn't him?

There's quite a bunch of reasons why you would. For example, because you tried to appear innocent?

I don't have a defense. There is no way for me to prove my innocence. That is all I have. All I will say is, don't use your resources to lead another lynch tomorrow Fayt.

Just... no, Core. That defense is bad and you should feel bad. You screwed up, and for that, you've just won my vote. Congratulations.

Vote Core.