• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right. Ephi might be interceptor, then.

Oleg for BG.

Darin for another BP.

Jan for Gallis.

No lynch, but it doesn't really matter.

And I feel Leila could be the Miller. I mean, she IS kinda...not Black Fang.

I know for a fact that Kenneth is not the doctor. So I really have no idea who could be the doctor.

In any case, Bizz. THIS IS REVENGE FOR THAT OTHER GAME WHERE I WAS KILLED RIGHT AWAY!

I know for a fact that Kenneth is not the doctor. So I really have no idea who could be the doctor.

In any case, Bizz. THIS IS REVENGE FOR THAT OTHER GAME WHERE I WAS KILLED RIGHT AWAY!

Grudges get you nowhere~

You killed me first last time... :'(

Well, the game had two phases anyway, and I was trying to win~ I was afraid you would have figured me out and I didn't think you were the fool, but the way you were claiming yak when I was yak just scared me.

Life, there's no Fool in the game, and if there is Balcerzak's being misleading with the role distribution. Fool is third party and the only 3rd party role is Pascal.

Vote: General Spoon[Good plan btw, having a clear is nice.

Actually, having a clear early on means he'll be a target for the mafia. Plus he's already a target for the mafia anyways...

Actually, having a clear early on means he'll be a target for the mafia. Plus he's already a target for the mafia anyways...

Hello, Doc.

With an overwhelming majority of the votes, [General Spoon] was lead to the gallows. Suddenly however, everybody in the Black Fang felt a change of heart. Nobody was able to bring themselves to go through with the deed. Everyone dispersed, [General Spoon] took one last look at the empty noose before also heading off.

Night 1 has fallen; nobody was lynched.

Hush, no talking.

After the bloodless first day, the Black Fang had been feeling pretty good about themselves. However, that situation changed abruptly as dawn crept over the camp.

The first bad news was when Linus discovered Oleg the jailer, dead outside of his jail cell, the door left swinging open in the breeze. He'd been stabbed in the black, and bled to death. He was Bizz, a Black Fang!

At almost the same time, Lloyd had gone to visit Legault the rolechecker at his home, only to find The Hurricane had been sliced to ribbons. He was I Eat Tables, a Black Fang!

And since disaster comes in threes, is was almost no longer a surprise when Brendan found Jerme the vigilante dead, in the middle of a field. He was Life, a Black Fang!

With these grim tidings, the Fang gathered for the daily council, to determine their course of action.

Day 2 begins!

I'm gonna vote for Sync the Tempest.

He won't be much help to us if he is gone,and it leaves him unable to be observed.We don't have any better to go off of,so we may as well Lynch Sync.