Black Fang Mafia

Balcerzak

Just... no, Core. That defense is bad and you should feel bad. You screwed up, and for that, you've just won my vote. Congratulations.

Vote Core.

You would know a bad defense.

Anyways, since I don't really care at this point, and my main purpose was served, I will continue my rant.

For example, because you tried to appear innocent?

Since when is appearing innocent a bad thing? In fact, why are you so sure that I'm SK? Power role much? Mafia, shoot him tonight. Or better yet, SK shoot him tonight.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to inquire why you would be compelled to vote for me.

You seem less active than you typically are, and you were the first person on the list that I suspected.

Like I have anything else. Nobody liked my explanation so I dug myself a little hole and climbed inside. I'd love to let the mafia waste a kill on me, but we can't all get what we want.

Tip: click inside this box to load the editor

I don't think my vote will have any importance now will it? Anyways, I don't like when BK is so quiet. Remember Bastard Mafia. (though town still won yay town :newyears: )

Tip: click inside this box to load the editor

I don't think my vote will have any importance now will it? Anyways, I don't like when BK is so quiet. Remember Bastard Mafia. (though town still won yay town :newyears: )

Maybe I should highlight the points why I am so "quiet", which I really am not so much.

1. I am part of a school team that is going to a national tournament, so as a result I have practice that begins at the end of school, stretching my day at school from 7 AM to about 6 PM resulting in less time.

2. My role isn't one that gives me information.

Though my word might not mean much, this is all that I can say to defend my so called "quiet" status in this game.

Late response, but I was offline.

Since when is appearing innocent a bad thing? In fact, why are you so sure that I'm SK? Power role much? Mafia, shoot him tonight. Or better yet, SK shoot him tonight.

1. You're changing the subject. You asked why you would doubt any lynch that isn't yourself, and my answer was "to appear innocent". This is not "a bad thing", it just invalidates the thesis that you cannot be mafia or SK because of that, as the mafia and SK would try to do exactly the same. You know, that's what Mafia is all about, actually.

2. If I was indeed a power role and you were indeed town, you wouldn't ask for my death. Nice try, but that was lame. Seriously.

Well, great. We lost the detective. Vote Core Work on the arguments, bro.

Okay, closing day phase now.

Uncle Jan was standing on the execution platform, knees knocking, beads of sweat rolling down his face. Was this really how it was going to end? The level was pulled, and he fell for a few moments until the noose abruptly stopped both his descent and his life.

Core was lynched! He was Uncle Jan, the Bulletproof.

Night 3 has fallen.

Hush, no talking. If you have orders, send them in.

Fayt: So my role gives me hard to read info, lets vote core.

Me: I claim BP and I was hit

General Spoon: I'll second that so everybody else thinks he's suspicious

Raymond: Expected BWing after Spoon's vote

Fayt: I wouldn't mind leaving you alive...my info isn't that trustworthy

Raymond: No. I can see through your wall of nothing. You may not even know it, but you are the SK!

Me: Not really...

Raymond: So you're going to kill me? Stop appearing innocent(lol)

Other people chime in to tell me I have bad defense

Me: Hostility

BK:this psychopath voted for me!

The whole situation is just lol. but yeah, you were wrong. All of you who thought I was SK, particularly you Raymond, were wrong. Better luck next time.

Kenneth, the priest and as Jerme's best friend, the backup vigilante, was found dead outside of one of the Fang's houses this morning. His throat had been slit wide open. He was Furetchen Arrow a Black Fang!

On the other hand, Sonia, the hooker, was found lying facedown in a ditch, having been run over repeatedly by a horse and impaled with a lance. She was Ninji a Morph!

Day 4: Begin!