The Serenes Forest User Tier List: Tyrant (Junior) Version

Pshaw. All you are going about this wrong.

You don't argue yourself up. You remain silent, because in arguing themselves up, everybody else is going down. By proxy, you're therefore going up.

So, argue other people down instead?

I would, except I'm thankfully not on this list, so yeah. :)

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Soul's pretty cool. He has good growths (METAPHOR).

What could you possibly be referring to?

Anyway, I agree, Soul down.

Okay, I'd like to argue Soul down. He's just being very annoying, and he comes off way too crass most of the time...

If you two start this kind of shit, I'm going to be upset.

Quit acting like two damn 5 year olds.

Explain why he's being annoying then. From my position, Soul is intelligent and humorous enough, and receptive to change. By end game he'll cap everything, even if he's only level 20/10.

Explain why he's being annoying then. From my position, Soul is intelligent and humorous enough, and receptive to change. By end game he'll cap everything, even if he's only level 20/10.

Yes, that may be true. But he thrusts all his problems on me, and quite frankly, he's got simply too many and he's too upset about his own life at the moment. Of course I'm biased because of what I've heard from him privately, but I just don't want to talk to him at the moment. So, maybe it's my anger talking here.

Im already bottom :P

Is there a way Kai-Sama can go even further down? Just in some way? Like there would have to be an empty tier above him or something.

You could throw me in his tier, and then move him to a lower tier. Or you could combine ideas, put me in his tier, put a blank tier below me, and then put him in an even lower tier. I have some ideas for the tier's name if you're interested.

Is there a way Kai-Sama can go even further down? Just in some way? Like there would have to be an empty tier above him or something.

That's such a great idea that you move up.

Yes, that may be true. But he thrusts all his problems on me, and quite frankly, he's got simply too many and he's too upset about his own life at the moment. Of course I'm biased because of what I've heard from him privately, but I just don't want to talk to him at the moment. So, maybe it's my anger talking here.

... Fayt, you whine about BACK PROBLEMS.

Hikarusa

Destiny Hero

Jarly

Smash_Fanatic

Inui

TLS

Matt O'Connel

Doom

Tremaine****

OliverxRenning

master of aura

Siegfried Glorie

XxWolfxX

Robert

Luxord

Tatsumaki

Luminothe

These people should go up below the tyrant tier

There can only be one person in Tyrant Tier. I have been blessed by Grand Master Inui, may he be remembered forever, with his blessings of mockish awards. Clearly no one can tyranize an entire forum except I.

There can only be one person in Tyrant Tier. I have been blessed by Grand Master Inui, may he be remembered forever, with his blessings of mockish awards. Clearly no one can tyranize an entire forum except I.

So true.

@Life: No.

@SlaveBlade: No.

Edited by Lightning