The Serenes Forest User Tier List: Tyrant (Junior) Version

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha what

This list is clearly the closest thing to perfection in the forest

There's a reason you're so low on the list, genius.

Actually, I think Red Fox needs to be in top. Not sure where, though.

I actually believe Kyrin has what it takes. Although the fondness RP has over her is understable, he knows her much better than Fox, also because of avaibility at FftF.

I said that for all you know

Turns out you dont know anything :facepalm:

I just said, "If you're using reverse psychology it's not working." That would imply that you might not be. I know this, so I mentioned it. I know a lot of things. For example, I know how to breath, and I know how to use a computer. That statement is a blatant lie and thus you fail miserably and lose the game. Again.

Congratulations, you're now even lower than before.

Corrected a few obvious mistakes there. Your computer must have a weird spell check.

If you think that lowering me in a fabulous Tier list and saying i lost "the game" is true congratulations, you're clearly right. Darn it that's the 9001st time I lost the game

GTFO until you get that spell check corrected man.

Edited by Lightning

Why arent you flaming me back? :angry:

Even if my spell checker was broken (though its not) It would still be smarter then you. "Lost the game Tier"? I could make my own tier list and put you on the bottom but i wont have any life if i would do so. Replying to peoples posts and saying that you are correcting it makes you look like prick. Edit this seeing that you have nothing better to do.

EDIT: Spell checkers cant be fixed in stores. They cant "break" either. If i fell so low for not using logic then Rein should be so lower

Edited by Kai

You're low because you need a sarcasm detector badly. If you honestly can't tell that:

1) The spell checker thing is a joke.

2) The way people move on tis list is basically someone suggests it and I say yes/no depending on whether or not I feel like it.

3) People are joking when they say "x should move because of y" because they actually get that this is a joke tier list

... then I would suggest that you get a clue. You can find them in the general needs are at your local supermarket, next to the life section.

You're low because you need a sarcasm detector badly. If you honestly can't tell that:

1) The spell checker thing is a joke.

2) The way people move on tis list is basically someone suggests it and I say yes/no depending on whether or not I feel like it.

3) People are joking when they say "x should move because of y" because they actually get that this is a joke tier list

... then I would suggest that you get a clue. You can find them in the general needs are at your local supermarket, next to the life section.

Then i suggest you stop rubbing it peoples faces. I call you a fake tyrant and bring up this terrible topic. Its not even a joke topic since its not funny

@ Snike: Hell yah. I remember calling you Spike

This isn't funny? I'm sorry I haven't entertained your fickle tastes, oh grand master of nothing. That's a shame, because a lot of other people find it funny. If you don't like it, go lurk somewhere else where people might actually want to hear whatever you want to ramble about. Bye.

I'm going to not find this funny so I can nullify Narga's sponsorship.

Darn it. Mod Power cancels Mod Power. Oh well. Lightning doesn't actually have to mention you don't find it funny.

Edited by Narga_Rocks