SF User Tier List

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. You have BK201 and smash over me. I'm offended. And everyone should be offended by some of your choices for the top two tiers.

Lightning's list > Your list.

I like some of your other locations, though. Interceptor, dondon, Mekkah are high which is good. Vykan I suppose I'll grant just from his speedrun alone. Colonel M and Mori are in a good spot. Tino could probably be higher, though. I don't know which Cynthia that is. If you mean the one that sometimes debates FE RD, then she should be higher. Also, her username has -Cynthia-, so you could probably do that to differentiate her from the other Cynthia.

Wow. You have BK201 and smash over me. I'm offended. And everyone should be offended by some of your choices for the top two tiers.

Lightning's list > Your list.

I like some of your other locations, though. Interceptor, dondon, Mekkah are high which is good. Vykan I suppose I'll grant just from his speedrun alone. Colonel M and Mori are in a good spot. Tino could probably be higher, though. I don't know which Cynthia that is. If you mean the one that sometimes debates FE RD, then she should be higher. Also, her username has -Cynthia-, so you could probably do that to differentiate her from the other Cynthia.

I had reasons to. But I reconsidered before you told me...I put you in High-Mid. Should be well, I just thought that mods shouldn't go that high because of their position, but I forgot to consider you guys contribute to this site, so yeah.

I thought they both were debaters...? Anyway, it was -Cynthia- who I placed, I added her to Mid-High as well.

BK201? I understand you dislike Smash, but what's wrong with BK? Anyway, I also had a good reason to place Smash were he is, being banned doesn't influence in this list.

High

----

Popo

Tino

Bizz

Oujay

Rhythm

Interceptor

Vykan

dondon151

Mekkah

The End

Luigi Bros.

GAR

----

Nightmare

Sirius

Musashi

Dio

Harudoku

Rei of Nanto

Colonel M

Tangerine

High-Mid

----

Tino

Enjolras

LightBrand99

Hero

Bad Lobotomy

Narga_Rocks

Etel

Black Soldier

Generic Officer

Seph x Bananas

Smash_Fanatic

Balcerzak

-Cynthia-

Hatari

Soluna

Shuuda

Furetchen

Integrity

....!

:facepalm:

Mr Mod. Are you high?

It is a joke tier

Well, it has mostly been fixed. Tino shot up, which is good.

As for BK201, I kinda see him on the same level as Core and Kai. Maybe I didn't see enough of his posts?

Anyway, joke tier lists are fine and all but that's no reason not to argue placements. Especially the ones that are less joke-like (in other words, the ones around the middle rather than things like "Tyrant Tier")

Read a couple of my previous posts before generalizing that i should remain low

Yours is a joke-placement, at least on Lightning's list. I find it funny to place someone who isn't me and I don't have on my friend's list in their own special tier at the bottom. Therefore you should remain low.

As for BK201, I kinda see him on the same level as Core and Kai. Maybe I didn't see enough of his posts?

Anyway, joke tier lists are fine and all but that's no reason not to argue placements. Especially the ones that are less joke-like (in other words, the ones around the middle rather than things like "Tyrant Tier")

No, no...that assumption is highly inaccurate. He is a very smart user, he isn't in the least bad. Not to mention his post quality is very good.

Part of it is a joke, but the rest was actually meant to be serious. Nightmare thought this would be a joke tier list because of the silly tiers and some undeserved placements, but no, it's not really like that.